How to trigger shielslam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to trigger shielslam.

It seems that it doesn't do anything, like i only died so fast the bracer that i get, i don't know what does it requires. theres no shield slam abilities though. and when i equipped the bracer and use the aboard passive there's nothing positive effect to my warrior like i just died instantly so i removed it both, how do u trigger the shield slam. thank u
    Attached Files

U need a shield

Comment

NB AR changes since this was written, and shield warrior was overtaken.

Attacks: frenzy, rending slash
      Utilities: shield block, Deadly Throw or Battle Rage, Whirlwind
      Passives: tough as nails, sword and board, duelist

Companions:
      Before WW gets to 10, warrior and healer
      WW10 - 3 warriors is best, but 2 and a healer is good, and
      CL assignment:
      There is no right or wrong way.
      Offense:
      haste>cr>cd>p
      Defence:
      armor>life>loh>reg
      Utilities:
      Ar>exp>ms>gold 3 free ones is also good until after TL100.

Shield block and deadly throw deal the damage, WW vortexes the baddies for shield block (from BR or DT) to hit.

XP gear: DEFENDER 6 piece
      CD, CR, AR, XP except shield and pants and boots
      Shield - CD, CR, XP, Armour, socket with a diamond.
      Pants - CD, AR, XP, ms
      Boots - CD, AR, XP, ms

Haste - don't need a lot, max 800 (4 attacks per second), but is useful early in socket.
      Vit - add as required to keep alive during WW.

Assignment of CL:
      haste>cr>cd>p
      armor>life>loh>reg
      Ar>exp>ms>gold

Comment

• Eternium2020
        Eternium2020 commented
        Editing a comment
        that is very expensive. but will keep all the legendary sets for warriors.

this is for fury sets:

Power
        Vitality
        Critical damage
        Ability Rating? or i remove vitality and add parry rating?

my trinkets are talisman and vial. the top players at trial leader board, some of then uses Charm Qol tested it to mine and it turn out useless hahahaha. and they also use shockwave, theres no specific details about shockwave but it doesnt deal any damage or even shield me.

I've been copying set s at trial leaderboard for a week now and i always ended at 2 warlords and 4 fury sets. lool because my damage is good at that. it just suck i always die so fast sometimes.

• Stusmith50
        Stusmith50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Shockwave needs to be at level 10. It's not much good without the level 10 bonus.

Shield warrior without a shield is like making a very delicious bread without "flour, yeast and an oven". You can't neglect all three ya know. haha
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-14-2021, 04:41 PM.
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

with shield my toughness is almost 5 million, shield gives me 2million toughness but i dont deal damage or the shield slam is not even helpful, 2 swordor axe is the best. even though I use sword or axe i do die few times, with shield = always dies not twice as much.
        Attached Files

Comment

is that a shield warrior without a full defender set and wearing a "sword"?
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-15-2021, 03:14 AM.
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
            is that a shield warrior without a full defender set and wearing a "sword"?
            I do have a full sets of defender i used it but it takes me 6 or more minutes to finish trial 95. and died a few times., but with my fury warlord sets i can finish trial 105 in just 3minutes or more.

Comment

Turgeon what set of weapon are u using? do u have a perfect ringx2 same as neckalce for your warrior?

Comment

Working...
              X