6 Fury or Vial trinket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 Fury or Vial trinket?

I have enough glory to unlock the rest of the fury set (currently using 2 fury and 4 Warlord and liking it pretty well).

The thing is, if I do that I can't unlock the vial trinket. I have an epic vial on my main and like it a lot, and it would be really useful for ANB.

So, trinket or fury set?

Wait for ANB rewards/milestones and you'll get both.

Comment

• ZyneLgie
      ZyneLgie commented
      Editing a comment
      He has enough glory to buy fury set. So he should just buy it and play anb, get glory, and unlock vial trinket.

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      yea i hope me too. Im just hoping that i can beat atleast trial 110 because of the nerf drops i usually farm at trial 80 idk what now but im hoping to get u know be so good and always beat 110 and go further atleast 130 just for the glory points, because for me rest can be obtained but the glory points is not i need to work for it same for the celestial transfor..

• ZyneLgie
      ZyneLgie commented
      Editing a comment
      130 is very hard for me. As long as I get 2 CTs, I'm good. I don't care about t120/130. It's a bonus if i can clear.

Thanks everyone. :-D

So he should just buy it and play anb, get glory, and unlock vial trinket.
    Sounds good. I wasn't sure which would be more beneficial in advancing in trials, a vial trinket or the full fury set. I don't know how high I'll get in ANB, but I'm thinking I'll be able to get both... unless I should save it all for, I think it's called fire lily? But I haven't seen a warrior with that build, so I'm thinking no on that one.
    ​​​​​

Comment

• ZyneLgie
      ZyneLgie commented
      Editing a comment
      I think 4 fury + whirlwind lv 10 is good enough. Plan, ask questions, cook your skills, and you're set to go.
Working...
X