Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anb warrior help lvl77 bracer add Celestial or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anb warrior help lvl77 bracer add Celestial or not?

i only craft exp but i get a decent one should i add Celestial transform or not? and wait for lvl 77 weapons if ever i manage to craft a lvl77 weapon? im currently farming exp at trial 95 below. going 100 soon, i made a mistake at early stage of the game as playinf warrior as im not smart enough now i bounce back, i just beat trial 90 so i have Celestial Transform now. im noob
    Attached Files

Just my 2 cents... but even if it is lvl77 it's just a regular bracer. Usually most warrior build use BOM so I would not use a CT on this one.
    Or wait until the end of the event. If you don't get anything more valuable then go ahead if you wish.
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 01-18-2021, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      thank u, do u play warrior too or not?

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Mostly warrior....but not playing this ANB.

I wouldn't. Not particularly expensive to craft that outside ANB. You really want a unique bracer, not a common one.

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      that is true but i cant craft the unique one yet as i havent unlock it yet. its too expensive.

Why ask for advice when you don't take it????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    you asked if you should ct the normal 77 bracers and everyone said no, but you used your CT on them anyway!!?!

Comment

Romme the chances of crafting an item that i max lvl is like 10% for me + the facts that i cant live longer and died twice as much so i decided here to gk at forum, and since granwazoo says if u wish i did it haha well there are still a couple of hours left but u know i dont expect that much from the lvl77 weapon that i really want since most of the drops that i get is epic so it is imposible for me to craft a very decent item unlike the normal ones for my gold sets all are ranging to 75-77 items because i can spam craft but even though i can spam crafting those it takes me atleast a million i think to complete all my goldsets, i still not beat the trial 110 im hoping like super to get a very very decent one if possible one of my fury sets from crafting, this is a lesson for me to go gem hunting and once anb come i have some gems to buy legendary crate so i can spam crafting and manage to get a lvl77 item. i can beat trial 110 though right now if i i wanted and im top 117 warrior ranking but im not yet interested going higher since im still on me. exp sets.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      What the hell?
      Can't you just quote? We can read no need for a giant poster.

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      You actually have a 1.56% chance at a max level legendary set/unique...how do you have 10%??

my main CL toon is 1404 and now in anb my warrior is CL 1500+ i need to like max the potential of my bracer + get the vitality to avoid death. since everytime when my parry triggers and all the mobs gets beside me im dead. so thats gonna cost me extra secs to resurrect and sometimes there is this bug when u click ressurect u die instantly for no reason it is a bug so i have to wait for 2 secs and click ressurect to avoid insta dead. and every time i craft legendary sets i always get a guarantee lvl72 like straight 10 times. so what i do is like salvage epic first and let all the legendarys left and after salvaging all my legendaries i only get like 42 mark of titans and most of the G.E are 15 below the highest G.E is the blue one which is water i guess. I cant imagine me myself participating in gold anb since most of the drops i get is epics tried trial105 i get 3epics instantly sometimes 2epics and 1 legendary so i ask few players they are farming at 90to95 so there i stay on that numbers until i get to my last 2hours, and all of my ability skills should have been max now but all are lvl7 u cant farm greater books anymore if lucky ull get 1 but it is rare like gems it drops rarely.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      No crit damage?

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, because i was gonna put Critical Damage not Vitality, since I only have enough for 1 stats of Greater Essence of Fire i have choose Experience. and Vitality and it should have been Critical Damage at first place but u know i am very poor like literally. it is super hard to gather resources specialy the greater essences, i dont care about the greater essence of water but thats always i get when i salvage most of my legendaries. I'm looking forward to atleast get to CL1700 because most players says i need to get higher CL for me to be able to gain extra damage. for now i will never ever do crafting in my main toon or farm gold and craft there, my main toon and rest will be gem hunters and will craft in AnB at all cost since its clearly no point to craft in main, I'll probably craft but its gonna be exp so i can get to lvl2000+ ill focus on exp on my mains and other than that ill focus in AnB and of course glory is my target as always i need to beat 120-130 trials. but have u notice theT120 the reward is glory but its only 15 for me is it because its bronze AnB?

Does any of u guys know if mycmy stat will be able to beat trial 120? by any chance? my target is glory points only and top 500-1000 leaderboard. i need atleast 2 medals thank u.
    Attached Files

Comment

I see a lvl 77 warlords shoulder equipped? Crafted after you used your last celestial transform? That's too bad...

Comment

• Romme
        Romme commented
        Editing a comment
        If you haven't beat trial 110 how do you have 2 CTs?

• Grand_Wazoo
        Grand_Wazoo commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the gloves are just blue/rare.

• Romme
        Romme commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha.. they are...

Eternium2020 A 72 legendary glove with right stats > 77 rare
        Last edited by Romme; 01-20-2021, 01:51 PM.

Romme that is a lvl77 exp part of a sets its a rare so it kinda looks that i added Celestial on it.here i just beat trial110 and t113 is available
      I don't know but every time i craft core stats intoiinto my item its a guarantee lvl72 but when i craft a exp set im lucky getting a guarantee 73-75lvl average. ill just reforge all of my sets that is higher lvls and will remove the exp stat so im chasing enchantment and the other 2 trinkets.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Eternium2020
        Eternium2020 commented
        Editing a comment
        this is my last post.

• Romme
        Romme commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't craft deflect on gear. If you need to use water essence do life on hit.

• Eternium2020
        Eternium2020 commented
        Editing a comment
        do u think romme once my 4pcs warlord trigger does the whirlwind damage can do the life on hit effect be done at the same time? i know its about basic/normal attack of the hero but im just curious if the whirlwimd of my 4pcs warlord can be u know its hard to explain coz english. i know u understand that.

4pcs warlord whirlwimd then life on hit effect even though i didnt perform a basic/normal attack?

last one exp boost and im done farming because im gonna go t120 and gonna reforge all my sets and if that happens and get the 15glory what do u guys recommend the 1000% bleed per sec for 5 sec or the deal 100% damage to elite creatures, and i am confused what so if the deal 1000% weapon damage for 5 sec and it can happen 40times it says, it can stack like when 1ving1 the boss like once u applied the bleed effect can it happen again like continuesly like osmosis i know its different but it is the same that says it can happen (number times a minute) once i have like 1hour and 30minutes left thats like the rime for me to go trials since harder bosses at highwr trials can last for 9minutes or so and clearing mobs will take alot of my time so. i dont know the exotic weapon enchantment so sorry. i did 3x better than my first anb since i did reach 1,800CL it is just sad i could've have been 2*000 or something if i have gems to buy the 200% booster one. thank u.

Attached Files

Comment

• Eternium2020
        Eternium2020 commented
        Editing a comment
        ok copy that, ill just give up at CL1900 im excited for the exp to be transfered to my main. thank u so much

For long boss fights, osmosis is best on helm. Slayer on weapons.

Comment

Luckily it's a Dual warrior thing
        if it's a Shield warrior erm
        some of us badass would throw you to the Great White Shark Eternium 2020
        you give us a "heart attack"
        Just a joke for heaven's sake.
        Honestly You made me laugh out loud with your postings comments etc etc
        erm..Laughter is the best medicine am i right
        Sir ..thank you for made us laugh
        have a nice day
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-21-2021, 01:05 PM.
        Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Working...
        X