3,600+exp farm sets and my 4,050% gold 60-110k per run all lvl76+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3,600+exp farm sets and my 4,050% gold 60-110k per run all lvl76+

the gold that i get from severes mountain are sometimes 110k and it happens rarely but most of the time its 80k and if unlucky 50-60k so 5-7 secs per run at severed mountain. i farm at trial 95 coz i need resources now im gonna go higher trials when my time hits 1hours and 30 minutes. my goal is atleast trial 164. joke hahaha im good at t120 or if possible t130 my target is glory points other than that nothing.
    Attached Files

I see 2 75s

Comment

Romme i will not post another thread iknow u know this, if i cast a battle rage an example with a 4 warlords build, and my battle rage abiliity skill example is lvl 1? it only increase like 850haste? i dont know, but what if my battle rage were lvl10 will that like go up when i cast leap or charge since its like a passive effect already when u cast charge and leap will trigger battle rage? will it depends on the battle rage skill lvl? i have the same question like this guy.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Romme
        Romme commented
        Editing a comment
        Like the text says it casts a level 7 battle rage.
        850 haste and 20% damage buff.

It doesn't matter if your battle rage is level 1 or 10.
        Last edited by Romme; 01-19-2021, 04:20 AM.

• Eternium2020
        Eternium2020 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok thank u. i will not worry about lvling up my Battle Rage anymore thank u

I'm super rich now i can craft anything but no resources. will go trials now.
      Attached Files

Comment

I will continue farming resources more this is all i got. i need lvl77
        Attached Files

Comment

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          What trial are you running that gives so many legendaries?

Wow you are doing good eternium!

Comment

Hmmm, 7 mil gold? That's far from super rich man...
          Just start to craft, and you will see it disappears like it was nothing.
          Especially when you run out of Greater essence of fire and start to transmute from water, earth etc...
          Crafted like 40 weapons and 60 belts hoping for a lvl 77 with good stats, especially sucks to craft for belts coz of the wide range of special abilities...
          Anyway spent 80+ million gold and got an okay bracer, and **** weapons, so yeah

Comment

Working...
          X