Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After bronze my Warrior guarantee a Challenger Title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After bronze my Warrior guarantee a Challenger Title.

I think i can still be able to atleast reach T140 or maybe 137+ or something since the elites are taking little damage from my storm swords even though it is billions of damage still nothing, atleast i manage to get T133.

the hardest boss in higher trials are Garm the poisonous dragon it can melt my life in 5secs.

Will try to get a Whirlwind Axe lvl 75-77 because the axe that im using now had tanky stats no damage.

Attached Files

Do you play Ironbound as well? If so are you Eternium in that as well?

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I havent tried Ironbound theres 2 games that i see before in Googleplay that making fun develop the one had a bad rating its more like a crime solving mystery and the other card game but that was a long ago and both are in beta. I'm always into a higher rating game like this Eternium and make me curious why it had higher rating and manage to stay to 4.8 rating.

Definitely want to upgrade a tanky weapon with CD/CR to boost overall damage. At higher trials, you also need to balance damage and toughness, but you already have toughness, so I would prioritize damage stats and maybe some AR to get your cooldown time down after the latest version update. That should boost your damage from Storm of Swords. If you make crafting a better WW Axe your primary focus in the Silver ANB, you have a good shot at scoring a weapon upgrade. I would make farming XP your second goal, since you will get a boost from adding more CLs. What ability booster do you have on your BoM?

Also, I have to agree with Tin Man , it is too early to start "counting your chickens" on the Season leaderboard. A lot of players won't even start their Season push until the final few days, and there is still a lot of time (and at least 2 ANB events) left for players to upgrade their heroes. The leaderboards tend to change a lot during the last week of the season. Keep pushing, but save something for that final push. May the force be with you!
    Last edited by Ozymandius; 01-29-2021, 02:46 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Eternium2020 Yes, I would sacrifice my performance in the ANB in order to optimize getting the Axe that you need in the main game for season competition. I am guessing that if you run a Warrior for farming XP [I use a 4Fury:2 Warlords Fire Lily as my XP farmer] and run trials that you can complete quickly (under 90 seconds), you should be able to collect both CTs and grind enough materials to craft a replacement Axe with the stats that you need to hold on to your season placement.

I was just curious on the BoM. Cleaver looks like a good option for your current build, especially with Charm of Qol to keep Frenzy active. I just wondered why you weren't using WW, but I see that you are getting WW procs from Warlords. I was lucky enough to get a BoM with high WW bonus, so I use a 4 Frenzy:2 Warlord build with WW instead.

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      WW? whirlwind belt or whirlwind skill? i have a whirlwind that increased the damage of my Whirlwind by 99% that is bracer but the belt i also have idk but i will send u the screenshot wait.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Eternium2020 I was talking about the WW ability that most people pair with the Bladestorm Axe set, but I see that you are getting the WW procs from the 4 Warlords set. I think that I would stick with the BoM for Cleave given where you are in trials.

Ozymandius these are the bracer % damage all of them i only got it from trials.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X