ANB - Silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB - Silver

Did they "rebalance" trash mobs again? In the last ANB bronze I got to trial 140, but now I'm having trouble getting past 130.

Seems like the deceitful/illusionist bug is fixed, but I am still taking a lot of damage from trash pulls. How many groups of mobs are others pulling?

I went for full map pulls through this whole silver and, although I was successful some of the time doing this on higher trials, I too was having issues with survivability (mostly due to my toon constantly running straight into mobs at every opportunity and the insane chargers and lichs that I made another post about). I hit 138 in bronze with no BoM. This silver with a 495% BoM all I managed to do was shave 2:30 off my 138 time. Somehow I managed to complete the mob phase in 138 in under 4:00 yet in 139 I couldn't even finish it in 6:00 despite multiple tries. I did manage to craft better gear overall in bronze and I think I tried to run with toughness that was a little on the low side this silver, but still, I seemed to have more difficulty with the mob phase overall.

Comment

I have not noticed a difference in mob strength in Silver, though I am still farming XP around TL80. It is difficult to craft the exact same gear across events, so there could be something about your current gear set or CL level that is holding you back. If you are dying in trials, then it is most likely a Toughness issue (vitality/armor), but if you are just running out of time, it is more likely a damage or haste issue. For me, the number of mobs changes based to my hero's toughness and to the trial level. Once you get to WW level 10, you kind of have to slow down a bit to keep from pulling too many mobs.

If you post a screen shot of your hero's gear and abilities, maybe someone can help you figure out what is holding you back.

Comment

I mean, it's a little worse than last ANB, but not too bad. 1.1M damage and 5.3M toughness. Though I am using the Talisman of Power instead of Storms, that might be hurting my damage output.

There's a dude who cleared CL129 with 1.4M toughness. That is very confusing to me.

Comment

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Check to see how many times they died. You can die lots of times and still clear a trial; it seems like I am seeing a lot of double digit numbers of "died xx times" on the heroes around me. I try to minimize the number of deaths, and that tends to slow me down more at higher trials.

There are also toughness ability boosts that do not show up in the overall sheet value for toughness.
      Working...
      X