SW tryin to have fun with DW?
    as long as it involve "Whirlwind" then it's ok
    die a few time (mobs).. well neglecting DW for a long time
    it's fun indeed

am i doin right? in sequence: WW > Leap> charge
    BOM? just used an "epic" Charge
    Attached Files
    Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

I always Charge first, for the CR bonus.

Comment

I am still running a hybrid 4 Fury:2 Warlords DW bleed warrior with Vampiric Blades. The 2 Warlords gives you Battle Rage 20% damage and 850 Haste increases without needing to install that ability. I have a BoM with a 966% increase in Leap damage. I typically use a Charge (on first mob) --> Leap (to pull in more enemies) --> WW to finish them off by dragging them across the map and/or pulling more enemies into the mob. Most of my damage comes from Storm of Swords 32% followed closely by Tornadoes 31%. When I switched to your sequence of WW --> Leap --> Charge, the balance of damage shifted to 40% for Tornadoes and only 28% for Storm of Swords. In short, that sequence gives you more damage from WW and Tornadoes than the strategy that I typically use, though it is mostly just reordering the same overall amount of damage. The trial completion times and overall damage were pretty much the same. I think it works for you because you are also getting WW damage boost from WW Axes, so it would give you more overall damage than a blade warrior would get.

Comment

Cleave bracers would help a lot.

You also need a lot more vitality.. you won't be able to survive very high with that much.

Comment

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          You should just try 4 warlord instead of 6 fury. You can move groups with ww proc just as if you had ww as an active skill since its procing non stop

many thanks for all the recommendation etc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

i'm runnin for materials at trial 110
          suddenly aha got this thing. good for my DW build ( i've in the process of changin 6/6 fury to 4W/2F - as one of the above discussion suggest)
          wat a pity: this pants level is excellence but the status is a bit useless for trial pushin??. If it has CD i can just reforge the "Gold" status to somethin else..
          Attached Files
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-17-2021, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Romme you're right
            i just change my build 6/6 fury to 4 W/2 F
            add more vitality
            used "Cleave" epic Bom
            try my luck at trial 125

addition:

1. can't afford other than normal companions at the moment
            2. AR just 33% (should i increase?). Haste 5.9 etc
            Attached Files
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-17-2021, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X