SW tryin to have fun with DW?
    as long as it involve "Whirlwind" then it's ok
    die a few time (mobs).. well neglecting DW for a long time
    it's fun indeed

am i doin right? in sequence: WW > Leap> charge
    BOM? just used an "epic" Charge
    Attached Files
    Shield warrior Lover

I always Charge first, for the CR bonus.

Comment

I am still running a hybrid 4 Fury:2 Warlords DW bleed warrior with Vampiric Blades. The 2 Warlords gives you Battle Rage 20% damage and 850 Haste increases without needing to install that ability. I have a BoM with a 966% increase in Leap damage. I typically use a Charge (on first mob) --> Leap (to pull in more enemies) --> WW to finish them off by dragging them across the map and/or pulling more enemies into the mob. Most of my damage comes from Storm of Swords 32% followed closely by Tornadoes 31%. When I switched to your sequence of WW --> Leap --> Charge, the balance of damage shifted to 40% for Tornadoes and only 28% for Storm of Swords. In short, that sequence gives you more damage from WW and Tornadoes than the strategy that I typically use, though it is mostly just reordering the same overall amount of damage. The trial completion times and overall damage were pretty much the same. I think it works for you because you are also getting WW damage boost from WW Axes, so it would give you more overall damage than a blade warrior would get.

Comment

Cleave bracers would help a lot.

You also need a lot more vitality.. you won't be able to survive very high with that much.

Comment

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          You should just try 4 warlord instead of 6 fury. You can move groups with ww proc just as if you had ww as an active skill since its procing non stop

many thanks for all the recommendation etc
        Shield warrior Lover

Comment

i'm runnin for materials at trial 110
          suddenly aha got this thing. good for my DW build ( i've in the process of changin 6/6 fury to 4W/2F - as one of the above discussion suggest)
          wat a pity: this pants level is excellence but the status is a bit useless for trial pushin??. If it has CD i can just reforge the "Gold" status to somethin else..
          Attached Files
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-17-2021, 10:15 AM.
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Romme you're right
            i just change my build 6/6 fury to 4 W/2 F
            add more vitality
            used "Cleave" epic Bom
            try my luck at trial 125

addition:

1. can't afford other than normal companions at the moment
            2. AR just 33% (should i increase?). Haste 5.9 etc
            Attached Files
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-17-2021, 12:33 PM.
            Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Our Romme (great warrior player) says:

"You should just try 4 warlord instead of 6 fury. You can move groups with ww proc just as if you had ww as an active skill since its procing non stop"

This ANB i choose a DW with 4W/2 Fury build. Now related to this Proc-Whirlwind" kind of thing. I dunno how to play Whirlwind proc proper i'm afraid. Just cast ITZ follow by Charge lastly leap. (this problematic situation does not arrise via Whirlwind Shield warrior build )

Thus need to ask a few question

1. When the proc or whirlwind start to appear? Is it after casting "ITZ"?.

2. How to used the proc proper? Is it by casting ITZ then wait for the prop-whirlwing to appear. When it appear pull the mobs near you then at the same time try to find other mobs (if possible). While doing the pulling cast Charge follow by leap. Repeat all over again. Am i right?

3. is there anythin/skill/technique etc that can make the proc longer/non-stop?

4. wat skill should be at "10" so that the proc is more better. is it ITZ, Lightning Reflexes, Leap or charge?

many thanks
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-08-2021, 06:31 AM.
              Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                How much time do you have left? You want to use 4 fury 2 warlord for exp first. Use whirling storm belt. So no ww procs with this because they would override your ww active ability 4s channel.

For push is when you use 4 warlord 2 fury with templars. Most your parry will come from itz. But for when itz is off cooldown you will want 3-4 items with parry. You should be procing ww nonstop during mob phase with this. Also no need for cr on gear templars and charge will give you enough

Romme
              I'm using 4w/2 fury plus Templar for pushin. Rest at Trial 127. I hour 38 min left for final pushing in a few days from now.
              3 gears with parry (three when including the + enchantment for parry).
              My haste 6.3 Parry 42.3 percent. Should I reduce haste a bit while increase the parry say to 45 percent?

addition

My situation now: ITZ 9, Charge 8, Leap 9 (at 10 in 2 days time), Lightning reflexes 9, TAN 9, Power infusion 10.
              i absolutely have no idea wether "i should continue at trial 128" or wait until leap is at "10"??. i'm new to DW style of playin. if it's a Whirlwind Shield warrior we can just happily continue final pushin when at least [WW 10, Sword and Board 10]
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-10-2021, 12:56 PM.
              Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
                Grand_Wazoo commented
                Editing a comment
                Just my two cents...
                I would definately wait for leap at maximum lvl.
                The chaining ability gained from leap lvl10 is a must. You can move large group of monsters with this.
                I think 6.3 haste is a bit too much. I've seen many with less than 5.0. Not sure what the ideal haste is.
                Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 06-11-2021, 01:06 PM.
            Working...
            X