Ideal hero attacks and abilities.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideal hero attacks and abilities.

I just wanted to know if anyone has already tested and maybe knows what hero attacks are better than the others and worth investing time in to level them up. Also, what is your ideal primary and secondary fire setup? Similarly what are your ideal abilities and passives?

What class are you playing?

Comment

• Sahil Gazula
      Sahil Gazula commented
      Editing a comment
      Warrior, I see you someone already told you that though. Any ideas?

You could definately begin to ge5 Wirlwind at 10 asap

for more infoi need to know if you want a f7n build to play like shieldwarrior
    or
    you want to go higher trial even if that imply that youll go with a autoattack build!

Comment

• Sahil Gazula
      Sahil Gazula commented
      Editing a comment
      Whirlwind is on its way to 10, 48 hours to go. As for the kind of build, I'd definitely like to climb the ranks but not at the expense of letting the game play itself for me. This is actually my first hack and slash RPG and even my first time visiting a gaming forum so I'm pretty new to most things. Thanks for any input though.

Since you have a plan to be competitive in the LB, you must have the 2 Fury/4 Warlord + Axe set, and the abilities that you must prioritize must be WW like Turgeon said, becuase you will need it in exp farming In the Zone is for pushing so your exp farming attacks will be WW, Leap and Charge. Charge, Leap and In the Zone is for trial pushing. For the passives, Tough as Nails, Lightning Reflexes and Power Infusion. If you die often, replace Endurance on LR. In the primary attacks, Cleave is the most important for now, then you can choose either Frenzy or Rending Slash depending which you are comfortable. There are more experienced warrior players here like Romme that can guide you better, look for his posts and at the guides and walkthroughs section of this forum.
    ​​​​​​
    Last edited by Benedicto; 03-02-2021, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Sahil Gazula
      Sahil Gazula commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your help.

Ok good so first thing to know is that youll need one set of blue gear tofarm gold. One gear set. Epic or legendarie blue to begin can do with. Exp on every piece. Anda push set to climb leaderboard
    bfre thinking to climb ranking on the leaderboard begin to get at least 1000 CL

cleave build is the META build for now so youll need frenzy and cleave as primary secondary attack
    for ability. It will be ITZ, charge and leap
    passive:ligthing reflex. Power infusion. Tough asnail

4warlord item and 2 fury item. With TOS VOTWS or QOL Belt of the templar. And a Cleave Bom

for weapon youll need. Bladestorm armement set. (Axe)

for exp you could try defender set. Or 2 hand with the sword set 4 fury 2 warlord. Man6 possibillity

Comment

• Sahil Gazula
      Sahil Gazula commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, how would you reccomend I distribute my champion points? Sorry for bombarding you with all these questions but you seem knowledgable about it all ((:

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      For champion level i go like i feel it what i miss more since anyway youll be top at CL 750 anyway. So at 750 youll start to put evry point into power
      And by the way you can reset your point tto place them again where you wqnt it didnot cost anything to reset the CL point
      Movement speed and exp will be very important

The set item is unlock by liana recipes that you can unlock for gold evry 3 hours. Dont buy recipe with gem just always buy the one who cost gold. It will refreshh every 3 hour. Buy them all even if you dont need it. This way it will disappear from liana and youll get the recip3 you want. It a bit costly but just by doing some farming gold it will be easy
      Darkhold citadel in act 4 is the easiest map to grind gold. Run true the end with wirlwind on to kill the mob very fas5 dont take th3 chest on the road run forward the end of 5he stage kill open the ches5 wai5 5 sec. And enter portal start again. If your WW is not 10 yet then kill mob on the road since warrior dont have SmokeScreen like BH to lose the aggro of the mob

For fury set youll need some glory to 7nlock same for belt trinket BOM. To obtain glory there is event like anb and warsupply. We will probably have a WS at the end of 5he week

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      And just another thing that can save you a lot of gem.
      To fully unlock the character heroes inventory. Skilll and ability passive....
      Wait for a ANB youll need to start a fresh character. But cost in gem are greatly reduced. And you can keep your toon at the end of event to get in your account
Working...
X