Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire Lily Warrior: L77 Talisman of Doom or L76 Talisman of Power?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire Lily Warrior: L77 Talisman of Doom or L76 Talisman of Power?

The 77ToD was an early find, and it's been good, but I generally favour ToP when Crafting. I haven't CT'd the ToD in case ToP would be better... anybody know which is better?

If i refer to nhat or lodwig calculation from ToP versus ToN. ToP if better. So beetwween top and tod. It must be the same. The only way i find better tod versu top with lily. Is with shield warrior since. Tod boost shield slam dmg. And not top.

Comment

I mainly play Warrior in ANBs, but the Fire Lily is a Power build, so I would go with Talisman of Power. At least through TL110, I feel almost invincible whenever ToP procs. I do craft Physical Damage on trinkets, bracer, and belt though, so I probably would not get as much out of the occasional Physical Damage boost from ToD. Honestly, though, I have not tested the difference.

Comment

• MightyPen
        MightyPen commented
        Editing a comment
        I CT'd the L76 ToP today, and squeezed out two more TLs and cracked the top 100 Warriors list at the Arena. Briefly.

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        That is awesome! Warrior is really competitive right now. I am just hoping for a top 200 spot.
    Working...
    X