Fury set substitution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury set substitution?

I do not have the fury set unlocked yet. What would be a good substitution in a warrior build? I have all of the other heavy armor unlocked.

I recommend the Warlord's gear set. That seems to be the preferred gear for building hybrid sets with Fury. Also, you do not need a full Fury set to get started. Just add 2 Fury gear pieces to your Warlord's build, which still gives you the WW procs from the 4 piece Warlord set. Once you have more Glory, you can move up to the 4 Fury:2 Warlords build. I played that build for a long time before switching over to a 6 piece Fury set for the extra Charge and Leap when they changed the Ability Rate/cooldown times. The 6 piece bonus sort of offsets the slower cooldown times. My Fury hybrid used Vampiric Blades because I was trying for a bleed warrior build, but the build also works with Whirlwind Axes and Belt of Whirling Storms, which I have been playing during ANBs.

Comment

Thank you. I have been stuck on TL 82 for awhile and had made the mistake of spending glory on things that were not as important at this time.

Comment

Working...
      X