warrior push build, advice request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warrior push build, advice request

I need the help of some experienced warrior. Damn, I think I have a character that should have no problem doing 154, and I can't get through. I do about 6 minutes for the boss and I am not able to kill him during this time. I positioned myself more or less like a top, maybe someone will advise what is missing here, or what I am doing wrong. I include character statistics.

What attacks or abilities are you using?

Comment

• Drabek44
      Drabek44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Standard Pushh Balilities: Clave, Frenzy, Charge, Leap, In The Zone, Touhg as Nails, Endurance, Power Infusion. All companions it Warriors

Im not an xpert with this build but i think you need about 30% crit chance. For the boss you need crit at about 30%. Since your belt will not proc often enough.

im just saying not sure but its my though!

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Really!?

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Relying mostly on cr from Charge and Belt of Templar.

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh forgot about charge so its charge who give your CR during boss fight most of the time plus belt sometime

11M toughness!!....dude that's crazy...

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Seem like a arena build.

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      11m toughness is typical with this build

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thnk romme for the expert advice.

Do you spawn garm in a corner to overlap auras? Seems like you're doing a lot of things right. I have a 154 run posted in gameplay videos. Maybe that could help you

Comment

Originally posted by Romme View Post
      Do you spawn garm in a corner to overlap auras? Seems like you're doing a lot of things right. I have a 154 run posted in gameplay videos. Maybe that could help you
      I'm trying to spawn in a corner, it will not always work. I noticed that the belt does not start. Romme for the most part, my build was based on your videos. The only difference is the chance of critical, you have some 28%. I wonder how the top players make 160 with no chance of a critical hit

Comment

• Romme
        Romme commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea im switching to 0cr on gear too. Templar proc and charge give enough it seems. For boss you can't rely on templars but just the 2k from charge brings you past 40% crit chance. Not putting crit allows for other valuable attributes instead.

The top players are also playing on pc, which is easier. Also had more consistent fps which better fps is better damage
    Working...
    X