Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davidz
    replied
    Never mind Romme, I think I figured out. Just need more practice. You guide is not only very helpful but also very delightful to read. Please keep it coming. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Nice idea romme. Could be nice

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    For experience or push build?

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    Which video did you watch so I know the exact build I went

• davidz
    replied
    What is needed to make the grand pull and kill scheme work?

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    replied
    Thanks Romme. My tornado is never good enough to kill, so I have to depend on the extra sword storms. I watch your video and don’t know how you make tornado so powerful. My fire lily is not open yet if that’s the factor.

Leave a comment:

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    6f is pretty good for experience farming, however, I think 4f2w is slightly better at it though.
    2f4w is definitely best for push build

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    There were some really cool builds in previous seasons. The current push meta for warrior is by far the most boring of them all. Warrior use to have a dual weild and shield build that were dead even on power and it was fun to compete with the builds.

I still think they should have weekly events that showcase a specific set. Everyone set to a fixed CL of 2000 and are given 77 celestial crates for the weekly set. You can pick your attributes, gemstones, and enchants. See how high the community can push trials and balance the sets with the information they get. It would be a fun and balanced competition, aside from device played on.

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    I'm no where close to finishing the guide

• davidz
    replied
    Romme, I tried 6F for this silver, it feels great. What’s your take on 2F4W, 4F2W, 6F and any other combinations?

Leave a comment:

• Chen89
    replied
    Thanks a lot for this tutorial and also for your YouTube channel! I have played this game with warrior only and visited this forum without registration for few months. When I saw this post, I registered immediately to join into the discussion and experience sharing.
    Ultimate guide sounds a dead end to this game, and unfortunately it is indeed. The game seems to offer us many sets and choices, but there is only one way to climb higher in the trials. If we check the leaderboard, the configuration of arms of top 10 or top 100 players is nearly the same, how boring and sad it is for this game. The only reason I am still playing is the anticipation of winning a lottery, that is, to get a 77 in craft or trials. Sadly, the only motivation is also fading away. Let's wish a diversity of playing style in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    If you leave through a portal you will not lose time. Portal can be casted by you or spawned at the end of the level/trial.
    If you just abandon the level within the first 30 seconds you will get a penalty for (30s - time in story or trial)
    Last edited by Romme; 07-30-2021, 10:58 PM.

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    Thx Romme. As RockDoc mentionned below I too remember getting a time penalty recently. Guess this only apply to trial maps.

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes for optimal time usage kill what you can in the first 30 seconds then abandon. But that falls a little outside the scope of a new player guide maybe.

• kurtcabage
    replied
    Finally
    a warrior Guide!!
    thanks to our favorite warrior Rami

Leave a comment:

Working...
X