Have they nerfed bad luck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have they nerfed bad luck?

A lot of people seem to be having good luck with 77 crafts and drops this ANB...Has something changed?
    Here's my tale...

18 minutes left on timer, I just about manage to scrape up enough materials for a final try at a 77 Cleaver (I must of have crafted 12 rubbish ones) I hit the button then close my eyes but open them straight away again (like ya do) and it goes 71...72...73...74...75...( now I'm cheering come on come on)...76...77! Yeeeah I punch the air wildly and grin madly like a Cheshire cat Woo Hoo. Anyway it's not a very good example it has no socket and only a (good) damage level, then I have to go and farm some gems 77 of them funnily enough... so here it is once socketed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210806-081027.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	201128

Not so special looking, so then I drop the CT on it expecting another poor roll on the values, but..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210806-081057.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	201129

Wow what a beauty it's so nice I don't want to use it in anger, maybe I'll just cuddle up with it for a while and perhaps sharpen some pencils later 8-)

So how's everyone else's luck?
    Last edited by laffcarl; 08-06-2021, 07:39 PM.

Not seen any change on my front. Took me 54 crafts to get my first 77. However I got the 71 within 8.

Comment

Yes, bad luck on legendary set and unique crafts has been nerfed for a long time. Look up UmbraDei/Lodwigs posts on it.

Comment

Originally posted by laffcarl View Post
        Not so special looking, so then I drop the CT on it expecting another poor roll on the values, but..
        The Celestial Transform will always give nearly perfect stats, however crappy they are before. You can use my Quality Control spreadsheet (link in signature) to get a preview.
        Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
        Eternium Files

Comment

Happy for you , mate!
          as per bad luck,naaah nothing has been improved in this neck of the woods.on the contrary,it got even worse this anb
          I feel like a polar bear in Sahara desert.
          I got my first 77 pretty quick tbh,like in 30 attempts.then I deleted the toon and made a FRESH START!silly me.I bought a legendary crate + salvaged all items farmed during xp farming,spent around 4kk gold and I literally got my second 77 on last attempt.
          I'm demanding a big compensation from Travis if devs actually said that they'd nerfed bad luck
          Long story short,No not for me : D

Comment

I almost lost hope at the end of the ANB, with a 76 I should not complain too much - then boom! A 77 Whirlwind axe came out of my despair. It really made my day! So happy

Comment

Perhaps they moved all the luck to "the last desperate attempt"

Comment

Working...
              X