Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Build for a lvl 32 PvP Warrior? (UPDATED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Build for a lvl 32 PvP Warrior? (UPDATED)

Gents:

Calling all veteran Warriors!

I am new to Eternium. Just started with a Warrior. She is currently level 32. Attacks = Cleave + Rending Slash. Abilities = Charge + Deadly Throw. Passives = Tough as Nails + Fleet Footed. I want to do only PvP for now.

Here's some other information that may help with suggestions. Are there Attributes that need to be adjusted up or down? Need help with my build!

My Warrior Attributes:

Damage: 4629-5783 damage per hit
    Power: 844 damage increased by 885%
    Haste Rating: 77 2.5 hits per second
    Critical Rating: 139 9.2% chance per hit
    Critical Damage: 200.0% damage per crit
    Bonus Physical Damage 5.7% physical damage increased
    Bonus Nature Damage 6.1% nature damage increased

Vitality: 225 life increased by 14645
    Total Life: 19362 health points
    Armor: 4264 85.9% less damage taken
    Block Rating: 0
    Parry Rating: 27 5.0% chance when hit
    Dodge Rating: 0

Regeneration: 280 life per second
    Life on Hit: 265 heal on hit

Ability Rating: 68 8% cooldown reduction
    Deflect Rating 129 1.1% chance to reflect 60.0% damage
    Movement Speed: 18.1 feet per second
    Last edited by Kool Kat; 08-26-2021, 10:58 AM.

well if you're just starting, you don't have the recipes to craft any set items, so you deal a fraction of the damage you would do with better gear. To illustrate - have you tried doing trials? At level 32 I imagine you're at trial 3-4. Let's say you are dealing X damage there. With top-notch gear and skills players do trials 150 or 160+, which requires more than 1000000 X damage.

My point is, nothing wrong with having fun in the arena, but better finish story mode, farm some gold (there are plenty of tutorials for this) and buy all crafting recipes available from Liana for 50k gold each. Then try to copy some of the top warriors in the arena. You'll find that they use some crafting recipes which require Glory, which can only be earned from event rewards (and a tiny amount from arena, but don't count on that)
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

• Kool Kat
      Kool Kat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your response!

Warriors: Update. I increased my Haste Rating from 2.5 to 5.8. Wow! That change alone made a huge difference in PvP! Other tweaks to my lvl 32 PvP Warrior much appreciated! I plan to level up a Bounty Hunter.

Comment

Well without access to any “named” gear, the only thing you can do is look at the stats on your gear. Looking at your stats, you have a lot of power and haste in your build. That’s fine at your level, since it’s gonna be hard to pump critical rating or damage with the gear you have access to (crit rating for dw warriors usually comes from the Templar belt, a good first choice for glory).

For the defensive part, you have very high armour value (that’s around 90% damage reduction there), so that’s good. Life is also decent for your level. You might consider getting a bit extra life on hit to heal a bit more. I also see you have a low chance to deflect attacks, so somewhere on your gear you have deflect. You could consider changing that to LoH.

all in all, with the many restrictions in mind, you sir, have a decent pvp build .
      mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Originally posted by Kardinaal View Post
        Well without access to any “named” gear, the only thing you can do is look at the stats on your gear. Looking at your stats, you have a lot of power and haste in your build. That’s fine at your level, since it’s gonna be hard to pump critical rating or damage with the gear you have access to (crit rating for dw warriors usually comes from the Templar belt, a good first choice for glory).

For the defensive part, you have very high armour value (that’s around 90% damage reduction there), so that’s good. Life is also decent for your level. You might consider getting a bit extra life on hit to heal a bit more. I also see you have a low chance to deflect attacks, so somewhere on your gear you have deflect. You could consider changing that to LoH.

all in all, with the many restrictions in mind, you sir, have a decent pvp build .
        Thank you sir! Your comments are exactly what I was looking for to improve my PvP build!

Comment

Today (September 2) my lvl 33 Warrior took down a lvl 68 Bounty Hunter! Wow!

Comment

Have you used storm of sword? Get any two Fury armor, you will be flying and dominate.

Comment

I got a Talisman of Power drop from Arena fight today just as I’m building a 2-fury ninja power set… amazing reward indeed!

Comment

Working...
              X