Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, guys! Now I just have to spend the resources crafting all that gear...

Good thing I saved my old jewelry sets so I don't have to remake those.

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    In the old days my Redmi 4x have a very hard time playin a SW above trial 120. Now? My honor 7 (a low device also) can still reach trial 150's with less than 20 fps

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    I think it is but probably because 8m notuse to play 2 hand warrior

• Kristoff
    replied
    Do you guys think the new SW is better for mobile users than the current WW?

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    replied
    Can’t really help you with that one I’m afraid. Shockwave seems to reset the timer for the minion if you hit him before the boost is on. So I allways manage to kill Kara way easier than other bosses. The difference for me between 129 and 130: I had 3 seconds left on the clock on 129, then 2 minute at 130.

One thing I do know about Kara: don’t bother evading the pink rockets (shield warrior specific).

They only debug your attack speed, so the only negative effect you get is on your normal attack. It will hardly influence your damage to just facetank them.

The benefit to not ignoring them: they are blockable. So I pop my shield block when I see the arrows coming up and allways get at least 2 extra deadly throws out of it (good ones with the power boost on ).

Maybe those extra deadly throws you can trigger can help with the minions too. Just make shure to whirlwind them right on top of Kara so deadly throw can consistently bounce between Kara and the minion.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    Grand Wazoo thanks for givin Us hope. There are many knowledgeable & better shield warriors out there. Hope they like you would start to polish their shield that have been kept so long and try to have fun with shield warrior once again

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    The only thing i can say my friend: dont let the minion boost his def u can let them boost the dmg but not def. So when there is a blue link to kara u need to stun the minion

• TheExorcist
    replied
    To all friends (warriors, BH, Mage) who had ever try and beat Kara with a Battle Rage or DT whirlwind shield warrior:

1. For years I only knew one method
    2.. Attack Kara together with minions usin cleave or RS only.
    3. After the minion dies, quickly change to frenzy and continues attacks Kara solely. Repeat.
    4. Any possible way better than this? Any ideas?

Many thanks
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-21-2021, 04:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Cool now let see how you handle kara! At 150. Is it gonna be the new final destination!?

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Trial 149
    Repeat and repeat timin more better If only can skip Kara. If not would try her later

​​​​​​GArm have cold-feet if face him at: you know wat

Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-21-2021, 11:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    TheExorcist is nearly there...I'm sure you guys helped a bit just by discussing it.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Hope we help to let them thinking about balancing a bit SW. but dev team did it. Yeah now let see if we can do 150

• Grand_Wazoo
    replied
    First try and easily did trial 141 (non ANB) with my very dusty and not very well optimized SW. It looks promising.
    We probably owe it to TheExorcist and Turgeon who kept the build alive for so long.

Click image for larger version  Name:	SW.jpg Views:	0 Size:	152.8 KB ID:	203403
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 09-19-2021, 09:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Not terribly bad at 147
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah shield slam is taking a bigger slice of the pie on my toon too. Guess they boosted it a little more than deadly throw.
Working...
X