Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whirlwind question (with 4-piece Warlord's bonus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whirlwind question (with 4-piece Warlord's bonus)

I'm trying to understand the 4-piece bonus for the Warlord's gear (and the abilities people use with it). Does the Whirlwind created by the gear function at the learned level of Whirlwind ability? As a noob, the times I've tried using it with In The Zone and Lightning Reflexes, Whirlwind doesn't seem to last very long and doesn't drag enemies around like a normal level 10 Whirlwind.

A single whirlwind should always last 4 seconds. After that you need to parry another attack to get another ww proc. So for it to consistently work you need to have enough people attack you, the enemies have to stay alive too. Try and get around 30% parry. That should with the amount of enemies you gather in trials be enough to get both belt of the Templar and the 4 piece warlord bonus to work.

Can’t test about the level of whirlwind as I got have the skill maxed on all my toons. I know it will suck in enemies, just not shure if you need to level the skill for that.
    mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      No need to get so upset over a game. If I ever take it so seriously that I do that, I'll quit playing.

• TheExorcist
      TheExorcist commented
      Editing a comment
      9 Or 10? I never done any testing etc (extreme laziness) but I swear for years doin the pulling stuff with a whirlwind shield warrior: there always something missing or not quite right/imperfect when do mobs pulling with a "9". But everythin feels at ease/tip top when it's a "10".

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      10 will definitely be better than 9, but you guys are probably right that the built-in vortex doesn't start until 10 as stated in the ability description.
Working...
X