Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jude Smith
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Nah I don't like the meta either, I find it rather boring. Power could be the way to go. I'm still figuring stuff out. I started out without In The Zone but with Whirlwind so wanted the bleeding swords crits on everything so stacked crit. I found Whirlwind didn't add enough damage or defence to be worth it so swapped to ITZ. Seems OK so far but still room for improvement. The trash takes most of the time cos only really shockwave doing aoe damage. Devastate puts a massive bleed on mobs when it crits ready for shockwave to kill them. Juggernaut itself isn't a great set but I managed to get it to work with lots of effort and mob choice. I tend to run straight for the elites cos they go down quicker than normal mobs with this build lol.

• eliel77
    replied
    thats very nice. Glad to see other people trying something different, all the warriors are the same build, Im new to the game but one thing I miss is possibiliy to have different builds and still get strong. everybody 6p fury than change 4p warlord 2 p fury is annoying.

Im looking at your warrior, your gear is top, lot of 77 itens already. One thing I dont understand is that you dont use power in any equipment...
    Wouldnt it be better to replace critical rating with power ? With belt of the templar, you get 5.000 CR every attack parried.

Leave a comment:

• Jude Smith
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man. Stats and skills and stuff have took some figuring out but I think I'm about there. The trash is the hard bit. Boss goes down in a few hits thinking by the time my gear is 100% could probably do tl 155! Wheel see, got a way's to go yet.

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Awesome! I used to have a top Juggernaut Warrior years ago, but that was when gear was still capped at level 70. Glad to see it back on the leaderboard!

Leave a comment:

• Jude Smith
    started a topic Juggernaut in top 100?

Juggernaut in top 100?

I didn't think it was possible. I just did tl 151 and it took me to 88th place. My gear isn't even finished yet! Well chuffed though.
Working...
X