Battlemaster Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlemaster Gear

There's a lot of talk about the Defender set, 4D-2F with whirlwind included being the best build. I don't favor whirlwind as it makes it difficult to pick out my primary attack targets (liches). And being a fairly new player I still had a lot of Fallen King gear working, waiting for more Defender gear. Then the devs combined Fallen King and Adventures to create Battlemaster. Over the course of Winter season I upgraded Universe's gear substituting gear to 4D-2F wth WW replacing deadly throw. My first avatar, Blackhole, still has a combo of Fallen King and Adventurer which both count as Battlemaster with DT. My seasonal standing? 5380 and 5381

So what's the techy evaluation of the new Battlemaster set? I may understand all these stats you guys come up with, but how to actually do those evaluation......not me. LOL

I'm sorry but I've never seen a 4 defender / 2 fury build. They just don't synergise very well. I think you might be mistaking it for 4 Warlord/ 2 fury which is the current meta. Which the whirlwind comes from the 4 piece bonus not the actual ability. If you're thinking of going defender it seems you're better off going the full set because you will use shield block as pretty much your main ability which is what procs the shield throw.

Comment

Working...
    X