X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking for advice

I am new here kindly give me some tips or advice
    i'am currently using warrior with shockwave build my stats are there
    but i can't pass TL 133 Please help thanks.

A real big question for you ...

What platform are you playing on? Shockwave is broken on Steam/Windows.

Comment

• r2d2px1
      r2d2px1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mobile phone what is the current meta for warrior???

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      The 6 Juggernaut is brand new and is different because it actually prefers maps with lots of elite enemies. The problem with it is that it is broken for Steam/Windows as I mentioned.

4 Warlord/2 Fury has been a META for some time now and is neck-and-neck with the new 6 Juggernaut.

6 Fury is the go-to build for farming experience and materials from trials. The build can also do fairly well for pushing but not as high as the other two.

I have not played warrior for some time. So, I am not a good source for warrior information.

There are some build guides here that are accurate. The most current information tends to be on Discord.

One of the players the fleshed out the 6 Juggernaut build which is the Shockwave build is adolf_2003 who goes by Jeremy on Discord. I am tagging him to get his attention but he likely has limited availability right now because he is in the path of a typhoon.

Thanks for the tip man just having hard times on higher TL's been 1 hitted several times. I'll try that juggernaut build..

Comment

• adolf_2003
      adolf_2003 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hows your Shockwave build going? r2d2px1

• r2d2px1
      r2d2px1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Its been good lately, the burst damage from Shockwave is too awesome ^.^

If you don't mind and:

1. Just for fun sake 2. Hardly dies ( even against Garm)

You could try 6/6 Defender build

As I'm aware there are those who could reach trial 154 with this defender build kind of thing . Not terribly bad.

Hv fun sir
    Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Working...
    X