Shield Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shield Warrior

I have been really wanting to use a shield for my warrior. I know it is not the "meta" build. Did a brief look through for info on shield build and not much there. Can I get some advice on build? I am lvl 70 and should have crafting to 50 in a few days.

Scan the Season Warrior Leaderboard and look up toon Matrempit around rank 78, owned by our resident Shield Warrior advocate, TheExorcist to get his gear and setup particulars. A VERY tanky build, indeed!
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Run full defender set, with the mace and shield weapon set, put block on every piece of gear, go for a shield slam bonus for your bracers, the shield bash passive rank 10 (green one), whirlwind rank 10, shield wall rank 10, and I use battle cry rank 10. each of these rank 10 are important because they each receive an effect making them much better (except battle cry). Basically pull a bunch of mobs with batte rage and whirlwind zooming between mobs and having them sucked towards you. then pop shield wall and the fat mob gets killed by the slams and throws quickly

Comment

Working...
      X