How do you get 30 milions of HP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get 30 milions of HP?

I have a warrior close to level 2k but only 4 milions of HP. I see some players who are level 2k yet they have from 30 milion to 50 milion of HP. How do you get all those stats?

Curious as to what you're talking about (where are you getting these HP data?). Can you post a stat page for any of the players you're referring to, like the one below, which is the Seasons #1 Rank on the Warrior Leaderboards:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	206.3 KB ID:	219251
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 08-01-2023, 11:20 AM.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

You can just find it at the leaderboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Alessandro Ferrari View Post
        You can just find it at the leaderboard.
        I just looked... There is no one with 30 to 50 million HP or toughness.

Comment

Probably arena, lots of strange builds there with warriors over 30 million.

Comment

Of course there are.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	219256

How do you get these stats?

Comment

Actually pretty easy, but not useful outside the arena. Vitality, dodge rating and armor greatly increase toughness. All pieces will have vitality, a ct adds an extra vitality stat, thrown in a few dodge, block and armor, all those green stones and vitality enchantments on jewelry and you can be 50 million. Again not useful, not many play arena.

Comment

Are we sure these people aren't using cheat engine or such to alterate their stats?

Comment

• WarriorSeven
                  WarriorSeven commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I now understand where you're coming from, @Alessandro Ferrari.

These Arena builds are all peculiar since they concentrate on PvP (they wouldn't survive long in Trials with Elite enemies or Bosses). In the case of the toon you posted above, very little damage is allocated there and most of the gear is developed for defense. The hero CL levels are also high, indicating they these players have been around awhile and have accumulated LOTS of experience (and actual playtime) for their champion.

I don't play in Arena (as many don't) because it is extremely buggy, and there hasn't been noticeable effort by the developers to fix the many lingering issues. Still, there is an active contingent of fans that love the PvP aspect of gameplay (the only place for it in Eternium at this time) and spend their time and game resources to game in it. Good for them if they're having fun!

The long and short of it is, these builds all look to be legitimate, developed for specific PvP play, and depending on the class, take on attack oriented or defensive stance constructs. I would just take issue a bit with papa jim and say it's not that easy since it takes a huge effort by a player to secure a full set of L77 gear (and celestialized) with specific stats to play in Arena solely.

So, if you want to tip your toes and try Arena for the PvP gameplay, go ahead! Just be aware it is very buggy.
                  Last edited by WarriorSeven; 08-02-2023, 02:09 PM.

I don't get what is this thing with arena. Do you get extra stats in the arena? I have a warrior level 1800, these players are just 400 more levels, and regardless you add only attack stats. My max HP is 4 milions with full maxed HP gems, and I cannot figure out how can I even get close to 50 milion of HP.

Even if they cheat I don't really care because this game isn't a MMORPG anyway, so I wish to know if it's actually possible to get those stats and what am I supposed to add, because my avenger items is level 73 about at this point I have no clue where to get the HP to increase at the least to 30 milion if it's possible at all.
                Last edited by Alessandro Ferrari; 08-02-2023, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
                  WarriorSeven commented
                  Editing a comment
                  First off, it is NOT a linear process to go from 1800 level to 2341. Let's compare to the hero level you posted above for this example. It is, in act, a fairly complicated formula (approaching something like a cubic equation) based on champion levels that applies to ALL heroes, whether playing in Arena or in the game's Story or Trials.

Accumulated Champion XP to Reach Level (L)
                  10*L*(L*(L+3)+14996)/3 +200*(1.015^(L-700)-1)/3

For example, applying the above formula, it has already taken YOU 20,426,458,444 of accumulated Champion XP (experience) points to get to level 1800. It will then take 2,763,657,676,756 accumulated Champion XP to reach 2341, a difference of 2,743,231,218,312 (i.e., and a multiplying FACTOR of over 135!).

With that comes the additional POWER the toon receives with the increased XP. Arena does nothing special with the toon's mechanics compared with Story or Trial gameplay. It is still up to the player's application of gear, attributes, and gemstones on how they want to approach PvP play in Arena.
                  Last edited by WarriorSeven; 08-02-2023, 05:45 PM.
              Working...
              X