Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a trick for Armory tracking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a trick for Armory tracking?

I've been leveling two warrior builds in the Armory, one is pure DPS and one is a Tank. I assess each new piece of gear as to whether it fits into either or both categories. Whatever gear is not being used at the moment goes in the Stash, and as I swap between roles the gear moves in and out of the Stash --- but not always predictably (sometimes it lands in the inventory). It would help if a little icon was added to the item or description that tells me it's being used in the Wardrobe.

A lot of players have shared similar frustrations with Armory. It will swap out the current gear to the place where your other gear set is stored [for me on stash tab 2]. It works well if you save the currently installed gear set before you make a gear change. Be warned that If you swap out gear from your hero's active inventory page, the armory will make the swap to the inventory page instead of to the stash. That means that, if you are not careful, you might accidentally salvage a piece of gear that you wanted to keep. The safest practice is to always save the current gear set before you switch to one of the other sets stored in the Armory.

You might try adding a certain color gemstone to let you know that the swap worked correctly. For me, all of my gold farming gear has Topaz gemstones, which allows me to see very quickly if something has gone wrong in the gear swaps between gold farming and push sets.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
      A lot of players have shared similar frustrations with Armory. It will swap out the current gear to the place where your other gear set is stored [for me on stash tab 2]. It works well if you save the currently installed gear set before you make a gear change. Be warned that If you swap out gear from your hero's active inventory page, the armory will make the swap to the inventory page instead of to the stash. That means that, if you are not careful, you might accidentally salvage a piece of gear that you wanted to keep. The safest practice is to always save the current gear set before you switch to one of the other sets stored in the Armory.

You might try adding a certain color gemstone to let you know that the swap worked correctly. For me, all of my gold farming gear has Topaz gemstones, which allows me to see very quickly if something has gone wrong in the gear swaps between gold farming and push sets.
      I like the gemstone trick!!! Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X