X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hades0505
    replied
    Originally posted by ggsonic View Post
    The small grass/rocks blocking attacks still exists. It shouldn't be. If it's intentional then it's stupid.

Also loot in Legendary mode is kinda ironic. Stage bosses haven't dropped Legendary loot in my multiple tries. Didn't calculate it but I guess I got Greens and Blues 90% of the time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm already in my 38th run in CoM. You do get Legendary in Trials but you know how hard higher Trials are. I don't think I will be able to progress without better loot or gold. At least with gold I will be able to get good jewellery. And fuse them with gemstones. And I have just about $1.5M.
    Getting to trials 70-90 is not hard at all. With CLs 700-1k it's more than plausible.

Leave a comment:

• ggsonic
    replied
    The small grass/rocks blocking attacks still exists. It shouldn't be. If it's intentional then it's stupid.

Also loot in Legendary mode is kinda ironic. Stage bosses haven't dropped Legendary loot in my multiple tries. Didn't calculate it but I guess I got Greens and Blues 90% of the time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm already in my 38th run in CoM. You do get Legendary in Trials but you know how hard higher Trials are. I don't think I will be able to progress without better loot or gold. At least with gold I will be able to get good jewellery. And fuse them with gemstones. And I have just about $1.5M.

Leave a comment:

• Bego420
    replied
    Good work on the trial and balance on the minions, also I like that you actually have to be careful when going against the bosses now.. But I don't like what you did to classes, warrior is op right from the start with his attack that deals single target, AoE and bleed dmg.. But I don't see any changes on mages and bounty hunters, they are much weaker when compared to warrior

Leave a comment:

• INsYdA
    replied
    As i played on Friday or Saturday i also got an epic necromicon from trials. unfortunatelly too worse for me, but at least i found this piece once in a while
    i was playing mage in addition, guess other classes arent able to get this item

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    Originally posted by giecomo View Post

were you playing mage? I'm wondering if it's possible to get necronomicon only when you're playing mage
    Yes. Mage. BH and Warrior can't wield the necronomicon, so the devs don't have it in their loot table. Just like a staff or gun won't drop for a warrior, and no guns will drop for a mage.

As Humus said, you can only get it as a mage.

Leave a comment:

• Humus
    replied
    Originally posted by giecomo View Post
    were you playing mage? I'm wondering if it's possible to get necronomicon only when you're playing mage
    Yep, you can only get it while playing mage.

Leave a comment:

• giecomo
    replied
    Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

I've received 2 necronomicrons (1 epic and 1 legendary) through Trials since I started playing. Never fought Summoner in Trials. It drops. You've just gotten bad RNG, unfortunately.

Edit: I just got an epic necro drop off TBD on trial 55 moments ago. So it's possible to get it

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post
    I’ve noticed that since Summoner was eliminated from 1.65 the necronomicon never drops. Is this coincidence or design?
    I've received 2 necronomicrons (1 epic and 1 legendary) through Trials since I started playing. Never fought Summoner in Trials. It drops. You've just gotten bad RNG, unfortunately.

Edit: I just got an epic necro drop off TBD on trial 55 moments ago. So it's possible to get it
    Last edited by Rytrik; 12-03-2017, 04:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    Originally posted by Red (Developer) View Post
    Hello guys, these are the changes made to the game between versions 1.2.49 and 1.2.65.

*snip*
    Thank you for these amazing patch notes. A lot of them have given me deeper understanding of the game & its mechanics.

I also now understand why mages run robin/endar/endar! So many great things in here! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    I think it's due to the rounding issue with the displayed Vitality value - when it's from items. I've been rechecking the values, and the base Vitality, without any items equipped, results in the exact V * 65 = +extra life.

So, an item showing +30 Vitality might actually be +30.3 - so total extra life you get from it is actually 1,969.5 - but will show as 1,970 (again, you have the rounding throwing off the calculation). Working backwards give you: 1,970 / 30 = 65.66* - hence the error we've been seeing.

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied

Vitality is not a rating. It simply award health per point.
    I realize that. I was asking what is the exact number of Health per point?

I was using the variable K as a constant generically not as if Vitality was a 'rating'.

Additional Life = {Vitality} * K

What is 'K' ?

Calculations using values from the attributes window show that it is not exactly 65.000

Leave a comment:

• Red (Developer)
    replied
    Originally posted by Coda View Post

What is "K" for Vitality. I read that it used to be 50.000, so should now be 65.000 but I estimate from back-calculations, 65.037 ?
    Vitality is not a rating. It simply award health per point.

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied
    A Vitality counter has been added in the detailed stats panel.
    Vitality now awards 30% more life per point.
    What is "K" for Vitality. I read that it used to be 50.000, so should now be 65.000 but I estimate from back-calculations, 65.037 ?

Leave a comment:

• LadyIgor
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinnetta View Post
    I updated with the .69 version this morning and I'm having playability issues. There's a good bit of stuttering and when I click on ad boxes the game freezes and I have to keep restarting the gme. The only time it didn't freeze was when the ad box gave me an item. I assume all the other times I was going to get a video ad but game froze before anything came up. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A android version 7.1.1. Watching those ads are a major source of gems for me so I hope this can be fixed soon. Thank you
    Internet companies have been playing a major part in game crashes, games are getting to fast for the old modems. Talk to your provider as well, you can also use any search engine for a speed test for your internet this tool will be very helpful until everything is in working order. Heard this from my streamwire device maintenance member.

Leave a comment:

• Pepito
    replied
    Yap

Leave a comment:

Working...
X