X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivx
    replied
    Originally posted by Rytrik View Post
    I'll break it down: at higher levels it means that PC users are chopping 6-15 hours off their research time for every trial they complete vs Android's 3 hours. That means PC users are getting their research completed WAY faster, at an exponential rate. Impossible for Android users to fully compete without losing their life to the game. Pluse the synergies quickly add up at 6-15 hours of research knocked off every high level trial.
    It's nowhere near 6-15, most of the time it's just one 3h book and a couple 10 minute ones. Also that's not what "exponential" means.

It is mostly gamebreaking when you farm other levels such as SoA.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
    This math is not accurate. Getting 2-5 books does not mean you get 2-5 3-hr books. Most of the books you get from Elites are the 10-minute books with fewer 1-hr and even fewer 3-hr. So it's more like an average of 30min - 1hr per trial. Still a major issue, but not as severe as your assessment.
    The only book I get is from killing the TL boss on Android. No drops from elites. It still skews toward PC users, since they're getting books while XP farming, and Android players have to kill off the boss which (as Coda 's math shows) slows down xp gain significantly.

@Travis: noted

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied
    Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    tagging the devs is completely unnecessary, unless you want them to stop working on the fix to check their notifications...
    I am guilty of an occasional "dev tag". Noted for future reference not to do so. I'll let you [Travis] decide when (if) to do that.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Can we please stop posting about the same thing in 2 separate threads. I already said it's known elsewhere, so tagging the devs is completely unnecessary, unless you want them to stop working on the fix to check their notifications...

Leave a comment:

• mattks1
    replied
    Farming for Gemstones and Gold at SoA per hour got me alot of books. I think in an Hour I got 50 10min, 12 1hr, and 6 3hr. Doing Easy TL like 50 or below would reap alot of books too.

Leave a comment:

• adjacentengels
    replied
    I'll break it down: at higher levels it means that PC users are chopping 6-15 hours off their research time for every trial they complete vs Android's 3 hours.
    This math is not accurate. Getting 2-5 books does not mean you get 2-5 3-hr books. Most of the books you get from Elites are the 10-minute books with fewer 1-hr and even fewer 3-hr. So it's more like an average of 30min - 1hr per trial. Still a major issue, but not as severe as your assessment.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    A bug.
    So will this bug be fixed today? I'm sure you're aware at how LB breaking it is for PC users getting 2-5 times as many Books of Learning....

I'll break it down: at higher levels it means that PC users are chopping 6-15 hours off their research time for every trial they complete vs Android's 3 hours. That means PC users are getting their research completed WAY faster, at an exponential rate. Impossible for Android users to fully compete without losing their life to the game. Pluse the synergies quickly add up at 6-15 hours of research knocked off every high level trial.

Red (Developer) Adrian (Developer) Can we please get this patched tonight? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Why are PC users getting 2-5 book drops per trial and android users are only getting 1?
    A bug.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    User-facing bugs fixed in .92/.93/.94:
    • Some crashes fixed for Android
    • iOS version displays a billing error on startup
    • Random Set Items don’t drop all sets equally
    • Stat changes for gemstones are not showing anymore
    • You can click through the custom items UI on the screen beneath it
    • Multiple typos fixed
    • Multiple exploit fixes
    Other changes:
    • Sell price added for research books
    • FAQ created and link added on event page
    • Event icon flashing improvements
    • Minimum level requirement added for event participation
    • Auto-attack functionality and settings added
    • New pistol and hailstorm effect added

The rest was all back end stuff.
    Why are PC users getting 2-5 book drops per trial and android users are only getting 1?

Leave a comment:

• JohnsonKorpo
    replied
    Good stuff Travis | Support Mgr., Keep them coming.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    User-facing bugs fixed in .92/.93/.94:
    • Some crashes fixed for Android
    • iOS version displays a billing error on startup
    • Random Set Items don’t drop all sets equally
    • Stat changes for gemstones are not showing anymore
    • You can click through the custom items UI on the screen beneath it
    • Multiple typos fixed
    • Multiple exploit fixes
    Other changes:
    • Sell price added for research books
    • FAQ created and link added on event page
    • Event icon flashing improvements
    • Minimum level requirement added for event participation
    • Auto-attack functionality and settings added
    • New pistol and hailstorm effect added

The rest was all back end stuff.

Leave a comment:

• orion_134
    replied
    Can we get update notes for the last several updates?

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied
    Originally posted by Red (Developer) View Post
    Trials
    • Trial health scaling is now 8% compared to the previous level. Thus, monsters in Trial level 100 will have roughly 1300 times more health than a normal mode monster at level 70.
    Red (Developer) I would like to ask: what is the "Normal Mode Level 70" Total Health (a.k.a. Life or HP) of
    • Magroth
    • Elban
    • Dragon
    • Elite Monster (if not all the same, like seems to be the case for XP, then nevermind)
    • Normal Monster (-----" -----" -----" -----)
    These are the base numbers that would scale with the 1.08^(n-7) factor, for Trial levels >=7.

If you are able to answer, and choose to do so, then thanks in advance! {Of course I realize it is subject to further changes, and I am asking about beta version 1.2.72}

Leave a comment:

• ggsonic
    replied
    Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

Getting to trials 70-90 is not hard at all. With CLs 700-1k it's more than plausible.
    Well I haven't reached that level. Not even close aha. ~400's. Jewels ratings are "Poor." Gear is decent not very good. I have **** luck with RNG. But I super tryhard. Top 5% Mage though I'm currently doing BH.

Leave a comment:

• QuickBen
    replied
    Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

Getting to trials 70-90 is not hard at all. With CLs 700-1k it's more than plausible.
    I agree. I'm currently at CL 774 with a mage clearing trial 82, warrior trial 83 and BH trial 84. It took some practice and some new jewelry, but it's definitely doabable. Moreover, by dropping down just a level or two all of my chars clear the trials 100% of the time. Thus, I can farm XP and gear on trial 80 with all chars. FYI: My jewelry, gear and skill level are all decent, but far from perfect.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X