Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pros and Cons of staying in Veteran's League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Veterans 119 is the threshold to Master League I am right on the cusp of going over I can get to 119 3 times now but not quite ready to go over 2 more under my belt and I think I should be ready. I run out of time getting to 119 so if I can do it faster and leave more time to advance to enough trials and place better then I will go for it

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are running out of time getting to TL 119? Seriously think twice about beating TL 120+ to shove you into Master.

There are only two reasons to go above Veteran:

1) You want the additional Glory from TL 120 and TL 130.

2) You want to go for a Season ranking which obviously requires you to go above TL 119.

Being able to clear TL 119 is 1:30 or less only takes a couple of hours of Event Timer with any class. If one is struggling to clear TL 119 during Gold ANBs, let alone Bronze or Silver, then one should seriously reconsider making the jump to Master.

This is all predicated on wanting to be able to earn medals. Do not care about the medals? Zero reason to hang in the lower leagues.

I think what I am doing wrong is farming for the timer books instead of taking the 36 and 72 hr wait time when I am done 4 days a head of time
    I will give silver and gold a try better time management and maybe gold I will make the jump I wanted to get a red medal before did. It's a mental game for me it's all in my head my brain is my worst enemy
    I got to 1610 cl and 150 synergy this round did not spend gems on enough boosters figuring saving them for silver and gold
    I want the medals and like testing my skills to get better figure out a better way to play
    my best time anytime is 4:03 at 119 in season and anb it takes me about 2.5 mins just to get him out lol
    Last edited by TrentRiver; 01-05-2023, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Without even having to asking what class you are using; you are not ready for Master league.

When I stop farming TL 105 for the ANB? I clear TL 119 in less than 2m with my XP gear.

Step back. Figure out what you are doing wrong that makes your farming inefficient. CL 1610 is very much on the low side for a Gold ANB let alone a Bronze. A knowledgeable layer with good gear can do TL 130+ with just CL 1600. You have some areas to figure out where to improve.

CL 1800 without spending a gem on boosters is very doable during Bronze.

Just being bluntly honest with you.

Other players are more than happy to help you figure out where your snafus lay.

My two bob's opinion, from a player accidentally fell into the lb change The main thing you miss if you leave the lower leagues is a better chance at a Red medal. A red medal is a mark of prestige, and it fills your rack of medals. It is very much harder to score one in Masters, but in terms of game play it makes very little difference. Players with few medals can compete in Masters, and it's a lot more challenging and therefore enjoyable than frigging around in lower leagues if you think you are ready. Masters is tough, but far better if you think you can do it. Basically, it doesn't hurt, all you hve to do is work harder

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
      Bali_Lenni commented
      Editing a comment
      Having started the game before the different leagues, I can only confirm that it is very hard to get a red medal, at least if you play mobile only. So for me one day, hopefully, it will be my one great reward telling me - " Hey your play style\skills and understanding of how the game works has finally reached a good+ level !"
      ....and that is all ....oh well except it looks good to have a complete rack - so that is a very legitimate reason to hang in until you have at least 1 red

All I am saying is that if you are staying in lower leagues because of the very false assumption that lots of medals will help you to rank higher in Masters League , well might as well move up and have more fun with new challenges.

Thanks After 3 times at 119 feels like I hit a brick wall but I will not that wall down Saved gems for silver anb. Silver and Gold anbs are more Important to me than Bronze. Bronze I use for practice to get ready for silver and gold. I might just stay in Veterans and try mage and BH for a few rounds even though I suck with them. Got bh to 107 in season and mage 105 and and hit walls with both of them. Can't keep them alive like 1 shot dead lol

Comment

Working...
    X