No announcement yet.

ANB Bronze 15 (I think)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220423-071940.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.7 KB ID:	211256

Comment

• Raingold
      Raingold commented
      Editing a comment
      Still experimenting. Adjusting balance of power and toughness. Speed is coming along, but there's too much dying. Beginning to get the hang of gathering mobs. Forcing myself to stay in Trials as much as possible.
      Having fun. I unlocked BOM and crafted Arc Bolts on the third shot.

? Is it possible to change a CT during ANB if I happen to craft a better weapon or BOM?

? How fast do I need to finish 110 to open 115? I opened trials through 114 before I did 111.
      Thanks for the helpful and inspiring posts. Good fortune to all.

Mobile only. Note the FPS.
      Last edited by Raingold; 04-23-2022, 01:29 PM.

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      1) You cannot reapply a CT while either in ANB or non-ANB. While in ANB, it's bound to your champion until you end the event, then you receive it separate from your gear (which remains enhanced less the extra Vitality). While in non-ANB, the CT is also bound to your champion until you salvage the gear it's bound to, and then you only get back the equivalent of 1/3 of a CT called a Celestial Essence. After which you'll need 3 Celestial Essences and some crafting costs to create 1 new CT.

2) Regarding clearing times, keep this chart handy: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-clearing-time

• Raingold
      Raingold commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, WarriorSeven. Super helpful. I saved the chart. Good to get clear on the CTs and CEs. I was never a gamer. Having a long learning curve here.

I finished at 140,
    now to understand how the scores count, will i be in the top 50 if i stay in this position or in the top 10 as it shows me?

Attached Files

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      Medals are given based on actual ranking, not the "top #%" - so you're currently in top 50 for medals.

But check again after the official end of the event, since some players push at the last minute, so your ranking will probably drop a bit...

• lefkal
      lefkal commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks. now i understand how scores count

• lefkal
      lefkal commented
      Editing a comment
      but logically our ranking should be locked after our time is up, because the active time is over and it makes sense that we can not hold the same position, this is an idea for developers, let them think this idea, I believe with this idea all players will be satisfied, if such a change is made in the way of scoring

Only 38 minutes left and low on everything. Defeated 110 fast enough to open to 117. Took a lot of adjustments and practice coordinating on the fly. Couldn't get a stronger Eridanus nor afford weapons enchantments so maxing power costs more deaths. This ANB is my first experience with Glass Cannon. Scored some good Legendaries for my main mage and my new non-ANB Stormcaller in progress. Beat my previous record of ~1200 CL. Got a 77 ToP and 76 Arc Boots. Enjoyed playing with a variety of BOMs.

Have fun, all.

Mobile only, no cash spend, no time for gem runs, funding from DQs. Veterans.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220424-160539.jpg Views:	0 Size:	117.0 KB ID:	211289
    Last edited by Raingold; 04-24-2022, 10:01 PM.

Comment

45 mins to reach 119. Did change from defender to 6xfury as i found better weapons for that along the way

Comment

Only managed to play about 4 hours this event, so I had to cut my goals down quite a bit. I managed to craft a level 77 Firebug, and I used Antikythera to craft a level 74 Heatseeker BoM, which sadly, is better that what I have in my beta account. I managed to log decent level up times in Discord Shootout in spite of not having any medals installed on this account. I had to take my lunch at Wendy's, so I could use their internet to make a push to get into the top 250 [work internet is blazingly slow]. I ended up at rank 194, with two CTs and a couple of decent take home gear pieces. I might have done better if I had not skimped on Toughness; my hero was too weak to survive and elite attacks, but I didn't want to sink any more resources with so little time left in the event. Still enjoying farming XP with the 6H Fire Lily set.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mariupol TL135.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	211316

Comment

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Tin Man Just got a new computer at work, so I am back to playing on the Eternium app again. Sadly, it crashes and restarts if I have to minimize the screen when the boss walks by... I will miss my days on Steam where I could just keep the program open in the background to keep abilities cooking during events..

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Ozymandius My experience is that this latest build (1.5.89) is buggier and more crash-prone than the previous ones. I've tried it on both Apple and Android devices. Sometimes, just clicking on anything (storage, trying to leave the town, looking at item stats, etc.) will cause a crash for me. Is it the same for you?

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Kristoff I was writing it off as having a new laptop but maybe it is the version. Sadly, I have often had trouble pausing the game on PC and returning to pick up where I left off. In my network, Steam was better at accomplishing that. Not sure that I will be able to install it on the new laptop since IT got really stingy about allowing users to have administrative passwords. Too many people, like me, were installing games and other software that was not compatible with network security.

Looks like my first top-Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220425-120235.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.6 KB ID:	21132450 finish in any class. Glad it was on a non-meta build. Didn't manage to get a stronger weapon. Scored a 77 Eridanus drop while practicing Magroth trials with my main Arcanist. Looking forward to when Season bank arrives.
        Good going, all.

Couldn't resist this homage to King King. The Arcanist team levitated in victory.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220425-115009.jpg Views:	0 Size:	89.7 KB ID:	211325
        Last edited by Raingold; 04-26-2022, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats on a nice finish! Always good to see a non-meta build do well.

• Raingold
          Raingold commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Ozymandius. It was great fun--and thanks for all your helpful posts.

the medals were issued by this anb; it is the second week now. sorry but it is very tedious to wait like the salary that is delayed ?

Comment

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Teebs Grinding and farming XP can feel like work after the first 20 to 30 minutes, especially when you reach the point of greatly diminished returns.

• Teebs
          Teebs commented
          Editing a comment
          Kristoff , I totally agree about the grind seeming tedious. However, and I am kinda standing by this, IF it starts to seem like "work" (now - you and I may have VERY different perceptions/experiences of 'work') - Personally - I am sure as heck going to be taking a break from it!

... ktb

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Teebs That's why I no longer try for the top ranks of the LBs. I farm until it bores me, then I call it a day.
      Working...
      X