No announcement yet.

ANB Gold League #15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Steam bonus is really helpful for a restart with the 200 glory.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Funny you should mention glory at this moment, when I just realized I had enough to unlock my remaining special trinkets and gear.

Now I'm in that camp with the many that will collect glory and no longer have any use for it.

Replicated my "slim" Silver budget with 695 Gems. Though I did end up supplementing it with 151 Gems for socketing.

Was running a Warrior this go around and I found that before I started any of my 'push' crafting - and essentially as soon as I had the resources - I crafted the four 'expensive' Enchantments - Helm Osmosis, Chest Vitality, CD for Shoulders and a Weapon Slayer - and just parked those in my stash. Ended up putting them on relatively mid gear - 73 Helm, 73 Shoulder, 74 Tunic ... and finally a 76 Weapon. I had epic CoQ, BoM, and Belt. And I was able to make it to TL 134 (rank 119).

Generally fairly lazy play - and I definitely made mistakes - but crafting those four enchantments really helped with the push. I was honestly kind of surprised, and I think it is definitely a good strategy to 'pocket' those enchantments first.

... ktb

Comment

• davidz
      davidz commented
      Editing a comment
      My push gears are 74 and above. I reused some farm gears by reforging. With one round of crafting, we can get one 77, two 76, four 75 and eight 74… so enough 74’s for push.

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Decent strategies by both Teebs and davidz.
Working...
X