Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    Juggernaut DW? The only thing I can remember is 2018 build if I'm not mistaken. Some sort of 2 Juggernaut/4 adventure. Now Juggernaut made it at our recent anb is it? Cool. Maybe will try to practice it again later

• Ryan Brach
    replied
    Just noticed the current #2 is running 6 Juggernaut / Vampiric blades setup. Being somewhat new, that's the first time I've seen that. Looks like Frenzy and Cleave as secondary attack with CoQ...why wouldn't you use rending slash as a secondary to get the Vampiric blades buff? Makes me want to try that build for fun. Anyone do a write up on this? I feel like I may have read that it was a popular build in days past...

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Me? With this time left. CL accumulate not too bad. When pushing time later: I dunno wat to choose? 6/6 fury or ??? Ohh For heavens sake not SW again I hope

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    I started Bronze event with only two Fury recipes and a crafting level in the low 30's. I played the first hour with nothing better than level 72 and mostly depended on the epic gear boxes. I moved up to farming XP at TL90 after upgrading my axe set to level 72 legendaries, and I was able to open two more set gear recipes with Glory from the ANB awards and upgrade my gear using salvage from trials. I even got a lucky drop of a Fury tunic, which is one of my missing recipes. My best time at TL90 is down to 1:09 thanks to crafting both physical and nature damage on trinkets, belt, and bracers. It seems to have taken forever, but once WW hits level 10, I should be able to move up. Just need three more 3hr BOLs until I can use WW to pull mobs. I spent quite a bit of "off the clock" time upgrading crafting mastery in this relatively new account up to level 45, which allowed me to craft a level 74 pants and level 73 ToP. Hopefully, there are more upgrades in my future; though my goals are mostly to open up a Warrior for this account and to see how fast I can complete TL119 using a FireLily 6F build.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Artemis 2hrs.jpg
Views:	835
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	212948

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    :-) cheers...

just could not stand the wait and BoLed myself to ww10 yesterday

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Ho Ho Ho! You are on your way. I am still farming TL90 with my Fury Warrior while waiting on WW to hit level 10.

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    WarriorSeven Which class did you decide upon ?

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    replied

Name:	Screenshot_2022-06-21-00-02-49-713_com.makingfun.mageandminions.jpg
Views:	586
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	212905

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Coincidentaly coinciding....First time ever sending Warrior to town - aim: learn dual classing....

After a a satisfying start up to TL60 had a disasterous story run of over 1h, mixed up ability icons, struggling to get the FuryWarrior sequencenstyle right in farming TL 80/90/taste of 105/110 and currently back to 100....So all in all not immune to the common beginner mistakes......

....BUT....really enjoying the change of pace & new challenges, the worryfree crafting and it really is more fun than mage farming
    don't know whether I can pass my GoldMage standard of CL1900ish, but am already not regretting having a go at this... least not so far...

Good luck to all !

Leave a comment:

• Hairball
    replied
    The advanced notice was a big thumbs up …
    playing bounty hunter this time around .. and as I’m just playin* for fun, for a change I’m playing full ASSAULT rather than full DEMOLITIONIST ..

a change is as good as a rest !

Leave a comment:

• Tolimar
    replied
    There’s a new Warrior in town, y’all:

Name:	Warrior ANB.jpg
Views:	680
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	212840

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Tally-ho !

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    started a topic ANB Bronze League #16

ANB Bronze League #16

Looks like a timely notice just received, a refreshing change! Starting time looks "official" for Friday, June 17, 17:00 UTC.

I don't know what class I'm playing yet, so I better get on the ball and decide. Remember to get your gem stash in order and save your dailies, and good luck to all!
Working...
X