• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    Bronze of course, not Gold.....always mixemup

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Goodbye Gold 'n
    Hello Silver

......my old friend

(,,,,,that's Simon &Garfunkel tuning in the background)
    Good Luck everyone

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    Nothing to be ashamed of, that's a great haul of CLs too. I'm expecting Kara to be my main problem with higher TLs, well her spawned minions to be precise. I'm an odd one in that Garm is probably my favorite boss fight! Good luck with your main and pushing through your wall!

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Kristoff I probably did not have enough Parry to make it work. I will keep that in mind for next time I try running that build. I think that I still have one on my main account.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Ozymandius TheExorcist W4F2 is my go-to for pushing because with high enough parry, WW is up almost constantly, and if you pair that with the templar belt, your CR is always at 5K as well.

For me, it's the best offense-defense combo in the game.

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    Me also. As a WW lover I only knew how to used whirlwind when playing a defender or full set fury. I absolutely hv difficulty when using that thing: 4w/2F. hihi

• chessmaster58
    commented on Guest's reply
    :Good Lord you put me to shame. I did my best ever 1919 CL (all on BH) and made it to 148. I had an hour and a half+ left and couldnt get past garm at 149.. Main stuck at 164 for the same reason.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Kristoff it is easy to get bored with the XP grind once your main account CL is over 2100. I brought back 1500+CLs from Bronze, and my main account only went up by 3CLs. I pushed just over 2000CLs in my two month old account and brought back almost 800 CLs, but that will change soon since it is now at 2025CLs after only two ANBs.

I find the Juggernaut build to be interesting because years ago, I had a really good Jugg warrior, but I lost interest when the gear level bumped up to level 77 and all my gear was still level 70. Then Fury came out, and I haven't played any other Warrior set since. I tried the 4W:2F build but I never seemed to get the hang of the random spawning of WW. Defender is a real tank build; you can survive most anything. I am really more of a damage junkie, so BH is my main passion these days.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Ozymandius Thanks! To be honest, I'm also getting bored of the XP XG grind, so I probably would have used only three hours if I'd had more free time to play. That would have been enough for a top 250 finish.

Yeah, I have tons of gems, so reforging wouldn't have been an issue for me. But then I'd have to craft a whole suit to go with it...

I haven't even completed my Defender gear, and I already have four out of the six pieces that I need.
    Last edited by Kristoff; 06-28-2022, 05:59 PM.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Nice finish for 1.5 hours of play. Too bad on the drop. I have seen some posts on a revival of the Juggernaut build during the most recent ANB, but I am pretty sure that you would need CD for it to be worthwhile. Knowing me, I would probably try to gamble with gems to reforge XP into something more valuable. You can blow a lot of gems that way though.

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    Thanks Ozymandius. Just getting Synergy up on the Zero to Hero character then can record the "push" runs. The goals for that character to be a "hero" - reach CL2100, 5-star all maps, all skills to lvl 10 and clear TL150. This ANB got the first goal completed thanks to the ANB character finishing with CL2020 so plenty of exp carried back to the Zero to Hero character . I think my main account ANB character finished in the top 50 with that TL154 which is a great result given I've only been playing BH a few weeks - it had a slow start to the event as I could only craft single stat gear for a while until the higher quality / rarity tiers unlocked. Learned so much from the event so I'll definitely be confident in recording a BH ANB event in the future!

Guest commented on 's reply
    On the BoL front, I spent an hour on the final day just farming 3hr BoL from TL122 to take back to the alt account to help speed up skill upgrades on the Zero to Hero character. Got 53 of them from that farm, so enough to get six skills straight from 9 to 10.

• Kristoff
    replied
    Got this drop but I salvaged it for mats since I couldn't really think of anything to use it for.

Been driving visiting guests around every day for the past week, so I used up 1.5 hours of event time, grabbed the celestials and didn't even try to reach TL 120.

Hope the rest of you did better.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    I never thought about saving BoLs for later in event, though I do that all the time when dual classing. Maybe I should just treat the push phase as a second hero...

This is a relatively new account, so I can not craft BoM for Warrior or Mage yet. I got several BoM drops including WW & Cleave, but the other stats were not that compatible with my build. It seemed more like just a redistribution of damage than any actual improvement, and my times were better with the regular bracer because I was able to get the stats that I wanted.

In the heat of battle, I mostly stuck with Cleave as my primary and even used a CoQ at times to keep Frenzy buff active. I finished with VoWS since my times were better using that trinket. Maybe if I had a good Cleave BoM it would have worked better. At the end, I noticed that players who beat my TL119 time were all using Frenzy, some did not even open up the second slot. I guess I still have a lot to learn about playing Warrior.

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I still like the 6F for fun. I sorta struck out with BoM with the new tool, instead relying on a L72 drop with an 834 Leap buff. Go figure. It will be a renewed focus during Silver ANB.

I also mess around with passives, the final above was for push.

Also thinking that next time, simply delaying synergy boosting until much later is better than earlier for getting XP leveled sooner (just save all those BoLs until needed).
Working...
X