Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    That looks like a good finish for a 6 Fury Warrior. Plus, you are taking home a nice new belt. What stat did you get on your BoM? Farming CLs is pretty fun until you hit the point where you are getting less than 1 per trial. It is mostly a matter running hundreds of trials with XP boosters, so you have to get your TL105 time down. I still haven't figured out which passives to use. I ended up using Intense Training to speed up cooldown times. I didn't realize how much AR a Warrior needs, since BH uses hardly any.

• WarriorSeven
    replied
    My best ANB effort to date ... but I still suck.

Even given 12 playtime hours, I still can't get past CL2000. Nevertheless, I made it to TL132 where I simply ran out of gas.

There is always something to learn and improve upon, as is this was no exception.

I think I'm putting my warrior class on hiatus for the next Silver ANB. Perhaps BH, instead, which has been a long while.

Click image for larger version  Name:	LB.jpg Views:	0 Size:	148.2 KB ID:	213199
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 06-27-2022, 06:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    commented on Guest's reply
    Those are nice CL hauls. Can't wait to watch the videos.

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Completed my goal of running my Warrior to TL119 using a 6Fury Fire Lily build and finished in 4:27. Decided to push for 2000CLs, so I started recrafting to more of a critical build. I had already CT'ed my weapons with Fire Lily stats and also had no CD on the ephemeral jewelry. I had the crazy notion of trying to run TL105 in under a minute, but it proved a lot harder with the wrong stats on my weapons. I never got there with this build, but I learned a lot along the way about what to do next time. Managed to hit 2003CLs and complete TL119 in 2:08 with 4 hours left of the player clock, though it looks like no one will hit the top 50 by stopping at TL119 in Veterans league. Oh well, I am running without medals on this account anyhow. Will have to complete crafting mastery on this account before I will be much of a threat, but I will definitely want to rest up first...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Artemis final run.png
Views:	369
Size:	274.1 KB
ID:	213190
    Last edited by Ozymandius; 06-27-2022, 05:23 PM. Reason: Updated finish time

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thought I'd use this Bronze to practice BH so I can finish up my Zero to Hero BH series quicker plus research for a potential and final future ANB video series. So, have played my main account and the alt account (this second account won't appear on the leaderboards thanks to some jiggery pokery from Travis) and somehow found the time (will need a big rest afterwards).

Alt account (no medals) reached CL2008 with 4hrs 46mins remaining. It completed story and farmed around 12m gold at DC off a single booster. Pushed it to TL146 before stopping to push on the main.

Main account reached CL2010 with 4hrs 51mins remaining. It too completed story and farmed around 12m gold at DC with a single booster. I've pushed it to TL154 but tiredness (and the awful in-game marmalade pathing) was leading to too many errors so parked up. Might take a look at some higher Trials before the end of the event, but...I'm lazy and that might be it for me.

Sleep is very much needed!

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    A hearty toast to the Eternium Council of Elders! They are generous in spirit, powerful in knowledge, and valiant in battle!! Cheers!!!

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Inspired by great warriors & Pendekar Ksatria Tameng : Romme, Exorcist, Ozy, Bojck and many more,

this humble mage was roadblockde by the infamous Elbanmobs & their leechy verminmaster @142, yet never would have gotten there without the Ksatria's might & celerity and the secret knowledge of the council of the wise & kind Eternium elders UmbraDei LodWig @TinMan and hardy companions WarriorSeven Medamanaman helping out in times of dire need...

Many more, Travis @Wispy Hegemony Kristoff laffcarl and so many others..., have lead and stood by us in battle.

Preparing for the Day of Ragadam..
    ...the evil in these worlds shall fail and all the good things
    great and small

..prevail

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    I think I manage to beat 142 it's just pure luck Ozy it's tough SW without full blackguard set
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-26-2022, 12:43 AM.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like you are getting more Damage per Second from Shield Slam in TL142. Could be just differences in map and enemies though. It seems like whenever I move up to higher trial, my first run sets a low time that I struggle to match until I build more CLs or add an upgrade. Maybe just beginner's luck, though it feels like it is built into the game.

• TheExorcist
    replied
    supposed to be a retired shield warrior reporting:
    for those who try shield warriors this anb ( is/are they any?): In my honest opinion Don't used encrypted shield: just follow the norm: full set blackguard set;

Me? An hour 54 min left. Look at my achievement at trial 141. The worse result I'm afraid. It is as simple as that.

Well I considered it as try and error build. Now I can safely say the old SW build (encrypted shield plus whirlwind axe are redundant? Obsolete? Better be at the museum? etc etc)

Good luck

Suddenly a bit better at 142 (encrypted shield plus ww axe). I don't understand at all. This is strange. How to analyze etc??

usually with full blackguard set Magroth more easier to a SW than TBD: with the old build? It is the other way around: TBD more easier??. Maybe just pure luck

Trial 143.

O Dear wat "unintelligible nonsense" this encrypted shield. It supposed to give some kind of protection? Full blackguard set is far more better.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-26-2022, 12:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Nice dual-classing, 2004 CLs is a real workload.

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    You've got some good level gear there, with Enchantments waiting in the wings! Ready to kick ass, I'd say!

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2022-06-24-15-22-20-063_com.makingfun.mageandminions.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	213034

....ready to beam

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    Wow great info - cheers.....will try it soon.
    Sorry about that .....the stats are XP,Liferegen,CD,Power \Viszera VampirBladeSet 77

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Once a Shield Warrior, always a Shield Warror!
Working...
X