Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side Quests during ANB Bronze (Android, ELR Mage)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side Quests during ANB Bronze (Android, ELR Mage)

Hi,

running Trial after Trial after Trial after Trial... in ANB Bronze for more than eleven hours is quite unbearable for me, so at the previous Bronze I had the idea to simply have my Gold Farmer run to the end of World/Act 4, so I could also do the Daily Quests inside ANB [and thus hopefully actually use all the available time].

...oh, that's right, I only get Morgan's Daily Quests until I have finished all Side Quests for World 1/2/3 to get three more Daily Quests, and part of World 4 to get the fifth Daily Quest.

So far, so good, BUT during both Bronzes the same thing happened: I finished all Side Quests including Desolation Desert, and that was it; the remaining Side Quests only appeared two or three days later.

Not a big thing [who else has so much trouble with the vast number of Trials it takes to fill 12 hours that they make such extensive use of the Gold Farmer?] but still, I think, a bug.

All SideQuests should be available right away.

Not necessarily a bug as you have to intentionally go to Scartree Forest to start the quest from Sivari there. The two or three-day delay for you was probably because that is when you ran Desolation Desert again in order to clear a Daily Quest.

Huh?

The side-quest for Sivari in Scartree Forest is not given in Oldinn but is only given via the story level. Well, there is a second way to get the Sivari-side quest for Scartree Forest. The second way is to run Desolation Forest again after you have cleared the initial side-quest. The Sivari side-quest acceptance goes active once you clear the Desolation Forest side-quest and you will see the box to accept the side-quest the next time you see Sivari regardless of the level as long as Sivari has a dialog box on that level.

You do not need to clear side-quests past Desolation Forest in order to make all five Daily Quests available which is likely why you did not notice it.

Act I Daily Quest - Clear Act I the first time without clearing any side-quests.

Act II Daily Quest - Clear Act I side-quests.

Act III Daily Quest - Clear Act II side-quests.

Act IV Part I Daily Quest - Clear Act III side-quests.

Act IV Part II Daily Quest - Clear Act IV Part I side-quests which mean the side-quests through 4-47 Morgenheim.

The requirements for unlocking Daily Quests are consistent. The need to manually go to Scartree Forest without a prompt is also consistent.

This behaviour is consistent on all the platforms that I have used since they screwed up how Daily Quests are unlocked.

Comment

Travis | Support Mgr. We should sticky this somewhere for new players, and old players who forget...
      Last edited by Ozymandius; 06-26-2022, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Did I say old, I meant "experienced"...

Ozymandius In my case, both LOL

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL, me too!!
    Working...