Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the gems earned and the deletion cost is the same as outside ANB.

Is clearly your choice how to spend the ANB but ANBs are one of the only places that you can get Glory and the only place that you can get a Celestial Transform.

No idea what your goals are for the game. You know what best meets your desires for the game.

• r2d2px1
    replied
    Not using it in event after the event might as well use the event char, for extra funds of gem for the next anb.

Leave a comment:

• r2d2px1
    replied
    Im using warrior with leap though and yes total of 795 stars which is 1650 gems total the loots are not included, deleting a character will cost you 50 gems

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    You 5-starred all story levels for all three difficulty levels with your ANB hero?

Kinda wasting the built-in XP bonus during ANBs farming gems with your ANB hero rather than farming gems outside of ANB.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Yup. Creating multiple heroes is only a problem when it's done to exploit crafting.

• r2d2px1
    replied
    Hey can i create another hero just for farming gems then delete it after all the story has 5 stars on each difficulty???

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    I won't know until the results for Bronze are processed.

• davidz
    replied
    Travis | Support Mgr. I couldn’t get on the leader board for the last season, does that mean I’m banned? For this silver ANB, I’m able to get on the LB. Can you help me to confirm if my account is banned for last season only, or for ever? I will start a new account if it is banned for ever.

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    Can I ask for a pardon? I’m not aware this is considered an exploit. If I know this, I can make a bit more crafts with one hero.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    The consequence depends on a number of factors (the severity of the infraction, account history, etc.). I won't know until the results are processed.

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    Found out some previous thread. So it’s ok to dual class but not ok to have multiple of same class. Is the ban for the ANB event only, or for the account for ever?

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    What is the limit of 77 crafting here? Is it 2 or 3? Still have to spend a lot of gems and time to build a hero and a lot of crafts to get a 77.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    You can create and delete as many event heroes as you want. The problem is using them to exploit crafting...and when you say you bagged "a bunch of 77's", it sounds like you're probably going to trigger the auto ban algorithm when medals are sent out.

• davidz
    replied
    Travis | Support Mgr. sorry, I thought it was ok because I sacrificed time to make a new hero. So what is the official limit of the number of heroes in ANB? Is it two?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    If you created multiple event heroes to exploit crafting, you may catch an (automatic) ban.
Working...
X