Not bad for first silver ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad for first silver ANB

Third ANB overall, first silver, first bounty hunter, first level 77 item, and first celestial transform. Although barely. Only had 9 seconds on the clock for TL 90. Then started running story mode since I figured I wouldn't be able to get to TL 110 in the hour and a half remaining.

Congratulations, a nice haul to bring back from the event. I hope you had fun chasing your goals, that's the important part

Comment

Nice job! Did you follow any guides for the level 77 or was it just a lucky occurrence? Still chasing my first one

Comment

• jcochran
        jcochran commented
        Editing a comment
        Just luck. My initial objectives for the bounty hunter was to simply get all the upgrade slots cheaply (requires at least level 55). When I had just barely gotten to TL 85, which was well past my objective, I made a bracer with Power, Haste, Crit Rating, and Crit Damage to upgrade my lowest piece and was pleasantly surprised to see it at level 77. Gave me a LOT of incentive to see about getting to at least TL 90 so I could actually keep the thing. Spent more gems than I wanted to cycle the pattern recipes to purchase a few patterns for other pieces of gear, but managed to just barely hit TL90 with about 9 seconds to spare. Then spent time on story mode to earn gold, then crafted quite a few throwaways to unlock Legendary on each of the patterns (Head, Shoulders, Chest, etc) for future crafting so I wouldn't have to waste mats doing so outside ANB, and so my next ANB BH would also be able to make what was needed without having to waste mats/golds too.

• Brill
        Brill commented
        Editing a comment
        Right on, that's all super exciting! Congratulations on your advancement! What rank did you land at the end of the event?

Somewhere in the high 300s. So am expecting one medal.

Comment

• Brill
        Brill commented
        Editing a comment
        He's being modest
        But you'd know already, the medals were handed out super quick! I got mine at least, assuming others did too.

• jcochran
        jcochran commented
        Editing a comment
        Travis, what?
        I just logged onto the character and got the medal. The mail says my rank was 412, which is reasonable since when I checked the leaderboard, there was still a day left in the Silver ANB and I was somewhere around 380 to 395 (don't remember exact value, just knew I was i top 50% and high 300s). And since there was time left in the event, it's reasonable to expect some late pushes by other players causing me to drop back in the ranking.

So where did your comment "I can tell you your rank (and it's better than 300). I'm just sayin'..." come from?

I know that the Bronze ANB just prior to this silver, I was #74 in the contender league for warriors.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, I must have either looked in the wrong place, or looked at the wrong account. I see #412 when I look tonight.

https://eternium.netlify.app/leaderboards Is this link "official" ?
      (the gitlab link , https://eternium-pulse.gitlab.io/ ,seems to be having problems at the moment ergo late in updating !? }
      Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
      [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        No, it's something created by a community member so not an official site.

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        :-) well cheers @communitymembers for this useful reference

...these useful references
      Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
      [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

Working...
      X