ANB Silver League #22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Silver League #22

According to Travis | Support Mgr. in a recent post on the April event schedule, the PLAN is to start the Silver ANB event at 17:00 UTC this Friday 21-APR and to run through 1-MAY. Plans sometime change, so if there are any, I'll make an edit(s) to this post in RED.

So, for the newer players, this is your early chance to prepare and to get your ducks in a row for this 9-hour playtime event.

-- Do you have an open slot available for a new ANB toon? Remember, you won't be able to create a new ANB toon if you haven't "ended" the Bronze event with your Bronze toon (or some other older, carryover ANB event) where the older ANB toon still shows up in your hero list.

-- How good is your gem stash? Do you have enough to at least start the event? And Glory as well?

-- How far along are you in your crafting Mastery Level at Ingrid's station? To be maxed out is obviously best to optimize the stats on any gear or weapons you craft.

-- Have you learned enough recipes at Liana's station, especially if you have a particular class you want to play? Again, having learned ALL the recipes should be your ultimate goal in order to craft the best gear for your ANB champ.

-- Do you have the two third-party special apps available to use, Pythia and Antikythera, created by UmbraDei​ and others to assist you in optimizing your crafting for Legendary level 70+ crafting or better? These are incredibly useful (dare I say necessary?) "predictor" tools that will enormously aid you in crafting high level Legendary gear! And you'll need to religiously keep track of EVERY ONE of your L70+ crafts, either in a spreadsheet or on paper, to feed this past data into these two tools. It is also STRONGLY recommended to craft ALL your Legendary gear above L70 Legendary using a mobile device (only) to receive the "best guesses" from these predictor algorithms.

-- Finally, remember to reserve your Daily Quests until the event starts Friday when you can then run them with any main toon and then claim the rewards using your ANB toon (very easy and cheap way to gain experience points for your ANB champion without spending any resources!).

For me, I'm still working to perfect my main Bounty Hunter gear in order to advance in Season trials.

And with that, play well -- and best of luck to all of you!
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 04-20-2023, 07:34 PM. Reason: Edit start time and L70+ crafting verbiage.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Ready for playing. But not ready for gems. Lol. Because gems from seasonal bank not yet delivered cause April season not yet end.

prepare one new fresh account. Try to push level 30 to participate for Silver ANB. To feel really 'A New Beginning'.
    no CL, no medals, BM level low, just started away everything from zero. :-)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ariant; 04-20-2023, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Ariant
      Ariant commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, no. I'm in Veteran League for this Silver ANB. :-(

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      That is the price to gain access to the Celestial Transforms and farming maximum experience per each trial level. You can do neither of those things unless you are in at least Veteran. Staying in Contender would be just atrocious unless you plan on doing nothing but run story levels which would be perfectly fine.

I expect that you will be perfectly fine in Veteran. Just focus on farming your CLs and everything else will tend to take care of itself.

Try for CL 1800+ or, even better, CL 1900+ this ANB. You cleared around CL 1011 last ANB. Aim for CL 1800 in four hours of Event Timer.

Do not be in a rush to use your Event Timer. Get your necessary abilities up to their preferred level, typically level 10, before spending lots of time in the trials. Getting your hero up to level 70 quickly is a big part getting a high CL and also starting your abilities up to their preferred level. You have your Daily Quests already unlocked with another hero. There is not much reason to go back Act I this ANB.

Focus on your personal goals and you should be fine.

• Ariant
      Ariant commented
      Editing a comment
      Tin Man :
      Thank you for the advice. I'll do the best I can, focus for farm CL :-)

Originally posted by WarriorSeven View Post
    According to Travis | Support Mgr. in a recent post on the April event schedule, the PLAN is to start the Silver ANB event at 16:00 UTC (one hour earlier than Bronze)
    Have a link to that post? I'm pretty sure I stated that the END time was 16:00. The start time is still planned for the usual 17:00.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      Post edited for clarity. It originally said "Silver 22: 4/21-5/1 (16:00 UTC)", with the intention of indicating an end time of 16:00. Now it says "Silver 22: 4/21-5/1 (16:00 UTC end time)".

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Warrior, the context of the conversation that you referenced was the conflict with ending Silver #22 because of when Silver would have originally ended and when the April 2023 Season was scheduled to end.

Yeah, an overabundance of specific details can minimize the risk of ambiguity. Though, I found no ambiguity with the way Travis originally answered my question.

The original wording was:

"Here's the plan:
      Bronze 22: 4/7-4/17
      Silver 22: 4/21-5/1 (16:00 UTC)
      April end: 5/1 (18:00 UTC)
      May start: 5/1 (20:00 UTC)"

The only times listed were those for the unusual required gymnastic on the 1st to keep seasons starting and/or ending during Silver #22. just as the end date and time for the May 2023 Season was not mentioned and the April 2023 Season was extended.

Was very nice that Travis provided that roadmap so far in advance.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll just put this here...plans are already shifting. The May Season will be starting "some time between May 1st and May 4th".

Sitting this one out even though the Medals of Knowledge are calling Recording a series plus trying to do real life gets very hectic and time consuming and I'll need to make some progress on 5-starring the Bronze character. Couple of music projects to complete too. Might be free for Gold, if not it'll be Bronze 23 for me. Good luck to everyone participating in Silver.

Comment

erm just curious Im running ANB trial 100 back & forth etc
      5 hrs left. I obtain this thing below:
      the only right action is salvage it for mats etc right?
      HAs anybody obtain similar status or more worse? hihi

Attached Files
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Me? I would immediately apply a CT and then use as many COs as necessary to get all the stats at absolute maximum!

After a disasterous bronze (family time vs. gaming time).... silver is looking good again
      Main objective: 2 nice 77s for hometownzapper already accomplished all else is bonus...
      ...waiting for tomorrow, whether to push more and stay in top 25 OR farm and get the toon close to 77 3rd bag.... or maybe even both with a bit of luck
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2023-04-30-23-27-47-748_com.makingfun.mageandminions.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	217543
      Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
      [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

• Ariant
        Ariant commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats :-)

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        Matur Suksema \ Terima kasih ...

Name:	IMG_20230501_175720.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	217550
      LodWig and pro crafters\experienced
      Which Phytia is likely to be correct ? The first picture (77 coming up) which was done during game crafting
      OR
      the second picture (76 coming up) which was done through the crafting link on the netlify(LB) page after play time over ?

Name:	IMG_20230501_175554.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	217551 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        or is the "netify phytia' not rue to sequence as the 'enter previous crafts_input' suggests ?

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        :-)) btw , cheers for the _or click buttons below_

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        The "Open in Pythia" button in Netlify does not work. That button puts the crafts in ascending order rather than when you actually crafted them. The same is true for the "copy pythia pattern to clipboard" button.

Unless you first three crafts for the hero were really a 71, 71 and 72. That would be a really, really rare first three crafts. Even rarer to have the next 20+ crafts be L72.

Cheers for confirming Tin Man !

Comment

Working...
      X