ANB Gold League #24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Gold League #24

Gold has been delayed until today, SATURDAY, JULY 29, 17:00 UTC, in order for the game developers to ensure a stable build roll out. The end date has been pushed out one day, through Tuesday, August 8, 17:00 UTC.

For those with LINGERING issues that occurred with your account prior to the ACTUAL start of this event, either directly PM
    Travis | Support Mgr. or otherwise post your issue in the Tech Support Subforum: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ech-support-ac

War Supplies has ended.

Season Summer 2023 has been extended one additional day until August 8, 18:00 UTC.

Good luck everyone in achieving your ANB Gold #24 goals and, most importantly, enjoy the game!
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 08-05-2023, 09:32 PM.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Gold 24 has been postponed until 19:00 UTC. If we need to postpone further, I will let everyone know.

Comment

In order to buy time for 1.8.x to get approved on all platforms and to give us more time to verify fixes and stability, Gold 24 is officially postponed until 17:00 TOMORROW (Saturday, July 29th). Sorry for the inconvenience everyone - we just want to make sure everything is stable before releasing this build and rushing the release is not the way to do that.

Comment

Remember/heads up ... With the latest update, your ANB hero will NOT be able to claim the rewards for Daily Quest initiated by another (main) toon. As you may have already noticed, DQ rewards are now automatically applied upon completion of the task without an intervening step to claim those rewards.

Comment

Despite lack of dailies, still made target of level 70 within 30 mins. Got lucky with Level 55 bracer offer. Useful stats and it was a cleave one too! Heading for Robin and the opening levels of Levania for the free gemstone quest then its ability cooking time

Comment

• WarriorSeven
            WarriorSeven commented
            Editing a comment
            I also made level 70 in 30 min, so no degradation in time lost there. I suppose we'll just have to live with the loss of this "unintended feature" and simply forge ahead with the streamlined gameplay.

I've been playing mage this ANB to continue my slow main build-out of my ELR set.

During Silver, I started a ZAP build with a main Warrior for the first time, using it as a farmer. I am pleasantly impressed with the set, and it is FUN to play. Not sure if I'll build a main for Season competition, but it is a great alternative to my fav Fury set for farming.

It's like trying on those perfect, comfy shoes for the first time for just strolling around!

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
            Bali_Lenni commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice to have a new Zapper amongst us !
            It is great fun indeed and if you happen to play mobile it may very well help you to kickboost those seasonLBrankings...
            If you plan on using it in ANBs, farming with Arcanist is a great option (shared ability cooking) & companion to SCR push.

I loved the change to short mob phases \ long boss fights & just a fresh breeze after getting stuck and a bit bored with both ELR mages..

Anywayz ...enjoy & have fun ...keep us posted on your progress

• WarriorSeven
            WarriorSeven commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Lenni!

I do believe I will begin to develop it in Bronze! I play both PC and mobile, but find I am actually better as a player in mobile, so it will worth the effort. And learning to play Arcanist all over again will be a refreshing change, indeed.

"No more dailies (well Morgan's maybe) ,new personal lvl70 best (13 minutes) & many of the good players still going for under 10 minutes" - to me definitely proves the point: dailies are not essential to fast lvl70 times in ANB.
          Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
          [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
            Bali_Lenni commented
            Editing a comment
            Was going to take a break from Eternium, but could not resist trying for a fifth Red.
            So went on a gem spending spree (mostly after having reached 70 though...) just for the fun of it and nestled in at 142 with 1h30 to go and hoping I can make it to 147 in good haste and have another go at Elban"the roadblock"148 - would be nice to achieve this personal goal before definitely going low key or absent (self-discipline \ resist temptation) on the next Bronzes and Silvers .

Good luck to everyone with their personal aims & goals !

• Bali_Lenni
            Bali_Lenni commented
            Editing a comment
            Update:

As usual, up to and including 146 went pretty smooth . Even skipped 141 with a good 140 Kara fight (decided to give toughness the cold shoulder & probably just got lucky as well).
            As usual, 147 TBDragon gave some trouble with several mob phase abandons and 1 fail.
            Then decided to sacrifice some push time (≈ 7 minutes) for gold farming to get from craft #129 to #149 and the 3rd 77 (hometown) and have a small consolation prize , were I to, quite likely, fail @TL48 once again :-)

• Bali_Lenni
            Bali_Lenni commented
            Editing a comment
            update: i hate Elban mobs....

Faired well.
          1350CL, top 100 vet. BH, one decent craft for main and one to keep for gp. Farming.
          Still taking over an hour to get lv.70 and over 3 minutes on most trials above 105.
          Might switch back to 4H/2D or ToS cr/cd..
          The Lily build is cool. I think it's time to mix it up again.

Comment

Made top 50 and TL142. Should have started push at 2 hr mark and not 1 hr 30 as I did. Might have meant getting closer to that top 25 or not. Still top 50 will do.

Only thing "easy" about the 6J is the speed in which you can kill the end boss. Getting the boss to spawn is the hard part.
            Last edited by Wulfric; 08-08-2023, 07:09 PM. Reason: Spelling fixed

Comment

Ugh. I really can't compete in the Master League. I thought, at the absolute minimum, that I'd get one medal from being in the top 250. But i didn't even make that! And I really tried. Oh boy, I stink.

Comment

• Wulfric
                Wulfric commented
                Editing a comment
                You just need to go and practice more. Read the guides, watch the videos, ask questions in forums and discord. Getting up to TL70 and learning to farm effectively is key in master. Timing is crucial too as depending on class, you need to be completing trials in 30 to 60 secs. Why? Faster runs equals more runs equals more xp and more loot for salvage. Took me ages to get the hang of it and I am still bad at it (still too many 2 min plus runs, sigh). But it is still fun.

My first anb and i think i made 78th. Thats where i was around 1:30 today. Got my first CT. I actually played while i was working for last 3 days! I had over an hr left when it ended so feel like i could've made TL 110 for that 2nd CT
              but just didnt have time. So when does new season start and when is next anb?

Comment

• papa jim
                papa jim commented
                Editing a comment
                Travis posted they hope to start season today and unless they are changing the recent rollouts Bronze may start Friday.

• sciencebzzt
                sciencebzzt commented
                Editing a comment
                This is why I wish i could find a way outof master league. Trial 110 unfortunately didn't put me in the top 400 there.

Actually finished 37th... Got 3 medals. Im up to TL 100 in the current bronze league... I WILL get that 2nd CT

Comment

Working...
              X