Say it Ain’t So!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say it Ain’t So!

Last bronze event I got caught up in the server fiasco. Ok, sh*t happens. move on. So I sign in to this gold event about 25 mins ago and start playing and notice things are costing a bit more than usual, so I restart my device and the costs don’t change but then I notice that I’m even though I’m in the ANB event the notice says it’s going to start in an hour and a half. Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this?
    I’ve already spent close to 5000 gems and used up 4 of my dailies. Please don’t tell me I’m going to get screwed over!

You can get things at full cost even when everything is fine with the ANB if the game thinks that it is offline, not the case here. Always, always pay attention to the unlock costs and crafting costs to make sure that the ANB is active.

Will have to negotiate with Travis to get reimbursement. Nothing will happen regarding the Daily Quests. We can not longer claim Daily Quests the way that we used to.

5000 gems is a huge spend. That was fast.

Whoops! That was 5000 gems at full cost. That is easy to do fast.
    Last edited by Tin Man; 07-28-2023, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• DaDeeDum
      DaDeeDum commented
      Editing a comment
      Every gold I start by buying a legendary crate and get all three skill slots as well as both 200% bonuses, that’s over 4000. As for the full cost thing, yeah I sometimes get off lined and have gotten burned once or twice so I’m on the look out for it but it’s hard to recall what the usual cost for low level items are so can’t really tell if it’s happening.

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      The easiest checks are either the ability slot unlocks or the unlock cost for the first Inventory Row, 5 gems.

Can also see by watching the experience for the kills on SL 1-1.

DaDeeDum The broken Bronze was caused by a typo in the event name (that broke a bunch of stuff). This time around, the Gold event was rescheduled - we pushed the start time back to give us more time to safely release an update. You were able to create it because you were online when the event notice was sent, but offline when the start time was updated.

The fix is for me to roll your game data back to a point before you created the event hero. Please log out using the "logout" button on the game's main screen, then force close the app using your app manager. Once the app is closed, post a quick note to let me know, then remain logged out until you hear back from me.

As for daily quests, what TinMan said is accurate. Being able to collect the rewards for dailies with a hero who did not initially accept the quest is unintended behavior that is fixed in 1.8.x.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      You definitely haven't lost anything. If you've forgotten your password, you can just reset it. That said...the most recent backup I see for you is from the 26th. What's the friend code on the account with the Gold hero?

• DaDeeDum
      DaDeeDum commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, I reset my password and logged back on. The event hero is gone but the gems I spent (at least 4300) are missing.
      Gem breakdown (if I recall correctly):
      —Legendary crate 2500
      —200% Xp 200
      —200% gold 75
      — extra skill training slot 400?
      — extra skill training slot 900
      — full inventory page 75?
      — 3 apprentice crates 150
      — 2 skill slots 10

As for the gold hero friend code that’s labeled Me, I have no idea.

• DaDeeDum
      DaDeeDum commented
      Editing a comment
      Travis Just got my gems back. Thank you
      Edit: Scratch that. I got your in-game mail saying I was going to get my July 26 gem total differential of 3853 (I think) back, I clicked it but I now see that this amount wasn’t added to my current total. Could you look into this please? Sorry to be such a bother.
      Re-Edit: Scratch that scratch-that. My gem refund came after the gold event re-started so that the refund total looked like my gem total before I made my current gold event purchases. I was remembering my pre-purchase total and adding the refund to it getting a false result, hence my confusion.
      Again, sorry and thank you.
      Last edited by DaDeeDum; 07-30-2023, 12:26 PM.

This has happened to my wifes account Travis.
    Could you do a reset on hers please, friend Id LATE YEPA QUJE 1509. Logging her game off now, thanks in advance.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Editing a comment
      Check that friend code, please. I don't see anything for LATE YEPA QUJE 1509.

Sorry Travis , typo in the code. Try LATE YEPA QAJE 1509 please. Shutting it down again.

Comment

Thank you very much.
    Actually, it didn't work. She was on 38499 gems after unlocking two move slots, the 2nd ability training slot, unlocking both extra minion slots and buying 1 50 gem tailor crate.
    I will upload screenshots once I bluetooth them to my pc.
    Last edited by Oldandslow; 07-28-2023, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Editing a comment
      I rolled her game data back to the most recent backup, which was taken earlier today, so her Gems may not be exactly what they were immediately before starting the event.

This is the event hero today. The reset has left her with the same gem total after purchasing event stuff.
    Attached Files

Comment

good evening!
    please check NOJU PIPE NOGU 2545
    started the league, now there is nothing
    out of the game​

Comment

Frosty was the event hero until the data reset, shes used the same name for every anb hero for a good while now. She does have a character saved in the fifth slot from a previous anb though.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Editing a comment
      Ok, she's all set!

• Oldandslow
      Oldandslow commented
      Editing a comment
      She has another problem now Travis, I don't really want to post what's happened on the forum so I've got her to sign up on here.
      Would you be able to direct message her Frostymage please ?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Editing a comment
      Have her email help@makingfun.com, please.

Hi Travis | Support Mgr.
    Same issue as everybody above...
    REQA BAPE XOWU 3070

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Editing a comment
      You're all set! Now that we're a day out, a rollback would take you too far back, so I have sent you a message containing the Gems used on your event hero.

• Bloop
      Bloop commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that'll do just fine. Thanks!

LE: I still am able to collect the DQ rewards with the ANB hero even when completed with a regular toon... On the Windows store client (1.7.9)
      Last edited by Bloop; 07-29-2023, 07:34 PM.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Editing a comment
      Yup, that change is included in 1.8.7.
Working...
X