Platinum ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Platinum ANB

I heard that there was a discussion on Discord that there is going to be a 3-hour Platinum ANB happening sometime soon. Any official confirmation of this rumor for those of us not on Discord?

I made the official announcement in the announcement channel on Discord a few days ago.

Players were looking for more of a challenge and adding another tier of the event is easy to do while the team works on new content.

Comment

You beat me to it. I was having to clean up my device to restart.

More details in my post.

Comment

If platinum ANB doesn't have a new reward mechanism and just reduces the time by 3 hours, it won't have any appeal.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
          WarriorSeven commented
          Editing a comment
          Granted, we're always looking for a bone to be tossed our way when something new comes out.

But this Platinum Event will be a really hard challenge to those that like that in gameplay, and I think many of us do. A big reason why we all game! Plus, it's something really different besides the game fixes and minor upgrades that are released only here and there.

It will definitely test the limits of our better players in their quest for top spots in the Leaderboards, as well as to challenge our use of the limited play time to build gear sets with the "best" attributes.

Until the new Eternium games are released, any change to the Live version is welcome!
          Last edited by WarriorSeven; 10-26-2023, 01:26 PM.

You could say the same thing about Silver and Gold events. The idea was proposed a long time ago to provide an event that allows casual players, who have work & life commitments that prevent them from benefitting from the longer events. Just think of it as a new challenge. We all know what we can accomplish in a 6 hour event, but no one really knows what challenges a 3 hour event would bring.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
          WarriorSeven commented
          Editing a comment
          GREAT point, Ozy, about those with R/L commitments and limited free time during the day to play games! Another aspect of the game to draw back in those who want to play but just can't find the time to do so!

• mousse
          mousse commented
          Editing a comment
          Almost every ANB I have played recently, I've only used 3-4 hours of play time. As you pointed out, work & life commitments leaves little time for playing. I might finally crack the top 100 (probably not, if the same skilled players reached TL100 in the first day of ANB.) I have skipped the past few months of ANB due to having no time to play. I would welcome a 3 hour ANB.

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
        I heard that there was a discussion on Discord that there is going to be a 3-hour Platinum ANB happening sometime soon. Any official confirmation of this rumor for those of us not on Discord?
        Nice to see you posting again, RockDoc !
        “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSeven View Post

Nice to see you posting again, RockDoc !
          Yeah, I've been preoccupied with RL.
          I find time to play ANBs, but that's about it. I check in occasionally but there doesn't seem to be a paucity of contributing knowledgeable players so my two-bits haven't really been needed.
          Just biding my time waiting for Ragadam to finally make his appearance.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
            WarriorSeven commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't be a stranger! Your two-bits of experience and helpfulness are worth the perceived gold by those lesser players here.

P.S. -- I think that since we've all been waiting too long for the appearence of Ragadam, that his (hers? its?) appearance may be anticlimatic!
            Last edited by WarriorSeven; 10-28-2023, 05:23 PM. Reason: My grammar, of late, has been a big pile of poop!

I think providing 6 custom medals for platinum ANB rewards is also good. You can choose the desired medal yourself, what do you think

Comment

Originally posted by techizhong View Post
            I think providing 6 custom medals for platinum ANB rewards is also good. You can choose the desired medal yourself, what do you think

Comment

The NO 1 place should have a unique reward for the champion

Comment

Working...
              X