New event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New event

Hi,I’ve been playing the last event,time ended. Couldn’t get items back in my main account so I deleted it. Now,new event,I created a new hero but still got the same message (can’t play after the event has event)when I want to start playing.. any help will be much appreciated

Only celestial items, materials, money and gems are transferred to your main character. You need to finish the event on the character you created. It is not possible to play with the one created for the event after it ends.

Comment

Each ANB has a limited amount of play time, platinum was 3 hours. Once that is used you can no longer play in the event and should wait until the event ends and the END EVENT option is displayed. Selecting that is what initiates the transfer of any items you might have.

Comment

Keep in mind that each tier of the event has 2 timers:
        • The play timer, which is how much time you have to actively play with your event hero.
        • The event timer, which is how long you have to use your play time.
        For example, the Bronze event runs for 10 days and each player is given 12 hours of play time. You can use your play time however you wish over those 10 days. The event ends when one of the timers expires. In other words, if you play your event hero for 12 hours on the first day of the event, then the event is over for you, even though the event timer may still have 9 days remaining.

For more information on how events work, check out https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...tion-about-anb and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...anb-league-faq.

Comment

I encountered the same thing. Only elements were transferred. All suits and weapons are lost.

Comment

All ephemeral items are lost, there is a notice when you start the ANB. Only way to keep an item that is ephemeral is by applying a ct.

Comment

I understand you guys about items etc.. but my main concern is I can’t play another event and the one I played earlier ended 5 days ago..

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                Editing a comment
                We run events on a regular basis. The next event is scheduled for Friday (the 8th).

Ok I got it,I’ll try again the 8th but if I encounter the same problem I’ll come back to you. Thank you ?

Comment

• WarriorSeven
                WarriorSeven commented
                Editing a comment
                Many players use the time between ANB events to run Story (or Trials) to gather up gems (and salvageable materials). Gems are the most important currency in the game (one of the few resources shared by all your toons) so having a horde of them prior to the next event should be on the list of things of useful things to do during this time.
            Working...
            X