ANB Bronze League #29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Bronze League #29

Travis | Support Mgr. reported on Discord that ANB Bronze #29 will start today, 11-MAR-2024, at 19:00 UTC. The event is planned to run through next Thursday, 21-MAR-2024.

A LOT of changes have occurred since the last event, coupled with the newly revamped Season and the introduction of a new cape and Spiritstone, this will be an interesting test on how all these changes affect overall gameplay dynamics.

So, good luck to all, and have fun with these new changes!

P.S. -- And if an issue arises, please report it in either the Tech Support or Bug Reports subforum for appropriate attention by Travis | Support Mgr. and the Developers.

NOTE: New Pythia links: http://pythia.rf.gd/​ and http://pythiacrafting.com/ .
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 03-17-2024, 01:39 PM.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Intermittent server connection issues (big red dot) occurring at the time of this post.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

I've found some time to play the event so far, mainly with the goal of crafting a 77 Cape of Ancestral Spirits (CoAS), hence my toon name: Capechaser . I'm enjoying the fact that CoAS is one of the options available when using ephemeral boxes, I've been using one for farming, and in future anbs the option exists to save one for push (if Marks of the Oracle are scarce). Being able to gain 30% cooldown reduction while also having 3 velocinites socketed in jewelry absolutely blows IM out of the water (for a lily build, for crit Lethalade adds insane dmg) and is worth sacrificing a stat by using an epic ephemeral. This anb however my plan is to buy enough celestial crates to craft a leg CoAS, wait until pythia shows a very high chance for a 77, and hopefully end up with a 77 I can ct for my main.

As far as the event itself, things are going smoothly so far (bronze has an overabundance of time so it's never really a challenge), took ~40 epic crafts before I got a beam BoM but other than that my crafting has gone well so far, finished story mode, farmed alot of books/materials/gemstones/spiritstones along the way. Farming with CoAS (lily beam) is awesome, I've had consistent fast times even from relatively low cls: several sub 50 sec 105s in the 1400-1500 cl range before moving up to 110, just set several new pbs on 110 including this most recent one which far exceeded my previous best time of 49 sec!
    Attached Files

Comment

When I saw the lily mage on the lb I knew it was you. Already had two epic capes drop

Comment

Working...
      X