Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero medal anb test (warrior, defender set)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero medal anb test (warrior, defender set)

Hi, I'm a warrior player & have tested every meta's anb push with zero medal account. This time I tested 6 defender set (shield warrior) with my zero medal account.

The result was TL 184 (TL 185 is doable as well), which guarantees top 3, 5, or 10 during anb event.

Beginners' major misunderstanding about medal effect is some of them think 100 red medals = around 1000 power. The actual effect is 157 red medals = 257 power due to diminished return, +1 power per 1 red medal. Other stat effects are same pattern as well.

Due to the huge set & gear effect, the 257 power gap (and other stats as well) is felt like kinda 10000 vs. 10257, not 0 vs. 257, which means medals are not that critical for push as you might think (of course I'm not saying there is no medal effect at all). Hope this test helps beginners know they don't need to be too nervous about medals.

The leader board is bronze 30 final result. I requested Dev to remove my alt account from bronze reward list cuz it's just a test.​
    Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 02:16 AM.

Can you provide a video of TL 184? I'm a newbie and I want to learn

Comment

• ioswei2024
      ioswei2024 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there any progress on the video? When will it be released?

• Arin
      Arin commented
      Editing a comment
      Not yet. I'll try it when I have time.

• Arin
      Arin commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't record my video yet, but Romme just recorded 6d push video (TL 184) & posted it on discord. I believe this will be a good reference for both mob phase & garm.

Link: https://youtu.be/UQs1sRxo7w4?si=A012iPM-spjil45Q

Just shut up. You should be glad that the developer didn't ban your account. Maybe it's because you're active enough, maybe you recharged enough, maybe you're familiar with the developer enough. No matter what the reason is, you should feel lucky. 2499 You are still alive, don't argue with me, because no matter how you argue in 2499, it will be in vain, unless you have no job, work for ETERNIUM 12 hours a day (every day) and you must use 100% EXPERIENCE BOOSTER(every time).
    All anyone close to 2500 is a cheater
    SO, please shut up , play with your ETERNIUM.​

Comment

• Arin
      Arin commented
      Editing a comment
      I reached CL 2500 which is 100% legit. Before saying "12 hours a day" (ofc I don't play like that at all) and "all anyone close to 2500 is a cheater", do you know how long it took for me to reach CL 2500? : )
      You are wrong dude.

Please send out a video. There are only a few people from South Korea in the world who can use shield warfare and its exaggeration to quickly pass through high-level positions. It's useless to just say it with their mouths. Do you dare to send it out?

Comment

• Arin
      Arin commented
      Editing a comment
      Not only from South Korea. There are other good shield warrior players from other countries, bronze rank 2 warrior is from Russia for example. Anyway, it doesn't need to be "where are you from?" issue.

& of course I can share video, recently I'm thinking recording a push video.

So what's your point? Do you think high TL shield warrior push is cheating? (of course not if so).
      Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 05:48 PM.

Only you understand what you did and what tools you used. Is it legal? As long as the developer calculates it, he can understand it.
    But I don’t care if you are legal or not. Even if you pay 2600, it has nothing to do with me. I just can’t stand a liar being so blatant.
    You should play the game quietly​

Comment

Originally posted by techizhong View Post
      Only you understand what you did and what tools you used. Is it legal? As long as the developer calculates it, he can understand it.
      But I don’t care if you are legal or not. Even if you pay 2600, it has nothing to do with me. I just can’t stand a liar being so blatant.
      You should play the game quietly​
      Of course it is 100% legit. No botting. No tool. (And no 12 hrs playing a day, much & much less). So guess you don't know how many days I've played E?

It's better to know how many days the player has played E before you assert the player should play 12 hrs a day to reach CL 2500, otherwise you can be totally wrong like this.
      Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 05:11 AM.

Comment

You'd better not reply to me. The more you say, the more loopholes you'll see. Do you understand? If you only play for 2 hours a day and don’t use tools, you won’t reach 2500 even in 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by techizhong View Post
          You'd better not reply to me. The more you say, the more loopholes you'll see. Do you understand? If you only play for 2 hours a day and don’t use tools, you won’t reach 2500 even in 10 years.
          Totally wrong again. I reached 2500 in 3.5 years after 2400 without any tool. And it took 1.5 years to reach 2400 (without any tool ofc).

Before saying "you won't reach 2500 in 10 years", do you know how much xp is required for CL 2500? (I know exactly how much xp is required totally to reach CL 2500).

And do you know how long it takes for me to run TL 105?
          And do you know what is my gears xp %?
          Guess you don't know any of them : )
          (You should know them all before calculating how many years I need to reach 2500).
          If you know them all, you will know around 2 hrs / day is enough for me to reach 2500 in 3.5 years. (I can show you the calculation : )

It depends on how fast you run trial for farming, and what's your gear's xp %, etc. I use 200% boosters for your reference.
          Any other question? : )
          Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Okay, I won’t argue with you. I said I don’t care. I don't care if you are 2500 or 2600
            But anyone who has reached 2400 knows what you did -_- .
            I have also reached 2400, so I know how difficult it is after 2400
            The experience requirement for those after 2400 is 100B
            2500 even reached an astonishing 400B
            I once invested 10 hours a day (2019-2021almost every day) for more than 2 years in this game, and I even gave up my store just to play.
            Then in 2021, I was diagnosed with cervical spondylosis, inflammation of the tendons and tendon sheaths in my right hand, and I had to give up the game
            wuming is i​

Click image for larger version  Name:	wu123.png Views:	11 Size:	64.8 KB ID:	222501
            Last edited by techizhong; 05-14-2024, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Arin
              Arin commented
              Editing a comment
              First, 10 hrs everyday for 2 years? That's wow.
              Second, since you shared your toon info, how long did it take for you to run TL 105? And what was your xp % for that 2 years?

By the way, (& anyway), season 3 farming is hugly different from current farming (with belt, bracer, trinkets, and even spiritstones, etc.), which is much slower than current farming and much lower total xp %).

PS: I'm the one who hopes devs will ban all the botters.
              Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 06:28 AM.

If you only play a little bit of time a day, then your 30 seconds of 105 and 110% jewelry is meaningless, because XP takes time to accumulate

Comment

• Arin
              Arin commented
              Editing a comment
              For your reference, my current xp is 4814 %. Three full 133% xp jewelry. War supply is my farvorite (15% xp boost, so around 5536 % with it).

I reached around CL 2208 during bronze 29, which is kinda impossible with old season 3 setting. And normally it takes less than 30 sec for me to run 105. My best time for 105 is around 10~11 sec, which is also impossible with old xp farming setting. (& the average time is longer ofc). And sometimes I skip collecting boss drop, etc.

Now I understand your frustration a little bit, but plz remember that current farming is very different from old day's setting.
              Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 07:13 AM.

So you must invest at least 1000 diamonds every day and get 30B+ XP

Comment

• Arin
              Arin commented
              Editing a comment
              It takes around an hour (a little bit longer than an hour) for me to do 30B. Maybe not 1000 gems everyday, but yeah I spent many gems for boosters as well.

So rough calculation, around 22820 B is required from 2400 (6693 B) to 2500 (29513 B). It took around 3.5 years for me to do it, so 22820 B ÷ 1277 days = around 17.8 B / day. It takes less than an hour for me to do 17.8 B. So it's actually average of less than 1 hr a day for 3.5 years (to reach 2500 from 2400).
              Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 08:14 AM.

I said the more you reply, the more loopholes will become more and more, but it doesn't matter, you are on the developer’s whitelist. You don't have to explain, you know what you did.
            Most people know what you did, they just don't want to say it, because everyone knows that saying it won't change anything.​
            Close this post

Comment

• Gargos
              Gargos commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm curious. Please describe these loopholes. You seem to be making accusations without any foundations, whereas Arin has provided figures to support his statements. Most people? Who? You seem to be flinging wild assertions without any basis, allegations without any evidence. Please provide some solid facts, then perhaps you can be taken seriously, and not seem to be simply trolling. Bah, this is such nonsense and not worth anyone's time.

• Tin Man
              Tin Man commented
              Editing a comment
              What drugs are you doing or what drugs should you be doing?

The gradual increase of his Champion Levels is well documented by the season results and through posts. Reaching CL 2400 or CL 2500 is simply a matter of doing the time. Invest the time and resources and anyone can do it without using any loopholes.

Just because you can't does not mean that someone else can't.

When I choose to farm? I will farm a Champion Level a day which is currently about 42B. I suck at the game and takes me longer but can do it in less than 4 hours of real-time. I just do not do it often enough. I currently have 3100+ minutes of Greater Experience Boosters active and am sitting on a Stash of 500+ Greater Experience Boosters waiting to be used.

Do the time? Get the results. Simple as that.

The post does not need to be closed. You need to stand down.

• Arin
              Arin commented
              Editing a comment
              "you are on the developer’s whitelist"
              -> so you think I used "tool" for 2500 & also think I'm "on the developer's whitelist"? Funny imagination.
              Guess you think so because you think I used "tool" but I didn't get banned. But it's wrong dude, the reason I didn't get banned is because I didn't use any tool, not because I'm on any kinda "whitelist (?)". There is no such a thing.

"Most people know what you did, they just don't want to say it"
              -> Who know what? lol feel free to say it lol

One thing I certainly know is that you don't know (or just refuse to accept) what I did, and are just keeping saying the "loophole" repeatedly. There is no loophole here, I clearly explained what I did, and you are just refusing to understand or accept it (yeah it seems like "loophole" between you and me).
              I don't care how you think about me, so go ahead, but I just want to make it clear that your imagination about me and about dev is totally wrong : )

"Close this post"
              -> Why should I ? lol
              Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 02:01 PM.

Thank you Arin for the time and dedication you put into this "simple" experiment. You clearly demonstrated, if needed be, the importance of medals.Yes, most people know what you did for this game. And you did great.

Comment

just an offended person))) wasted 2 years playing 10 hours a day))) He also made himself ill) now he’s whining about cheating

Comment

WTF?

Arin has been and continues to be a legitimate and important contributor to this game. Arin's posts are always welcome since they are helpful to both veterans and newbies alike. techizhong's bombastic and vituperative comments are unfounded and unwelcome here, especially if they are targeted toward an honest and helpful player, like Arin.
                “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Working...
                X