Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero medal anb test (warrior, defender set)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arin
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't record my video yet, but Romme just recorded 6d push video (TL 184) & posted it on discord. I believe this will be a good reference for both mob phase & garm.

Link: https://youtu.be/UQs1sRxo7w4?si=A012iPM-spjil45Q

• Arin
    commented on 's reply
    Not yet. I'll try it when I have time.

• ioswei2024
    commented on 's reply
    Is there any progress on the video? When will it be released?

• Quazihoto
    replied
    I kinda figgured, I'm waiting on someone to get the Bupu (Dragonlance) refrence.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    My join date is real (I've worked for Making Fun for over a decade). My post count is an old running joke.

• Quazihoto
    commented on 's reply
    To quote a good friend of mine Bupu. Two, no more than two!

• Bryan James
    replied
    The REAL question here is: How many posts has Travis averaged/hour to achieve 2,147,484,941 since January 2012?

I blame RuneScape.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    I've been following this convo to see how it plays out, but I want to chime in to assure everyone that nobody is "whitelisted" and allowed to cheat, regardless of how much money they spend. That accusation is completed unfounded and absurd.

Leave a comment:

• Quazihoto
    replied
    This dudes advice put me in top 50 players this ANB. I've been playing like 5 weeks. He's backed up every claim with stats and you've just said "you know what you did".

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    replied
    WTF?

Arin has been and continues to be a legitimate and important contributor to this game. Arin's posts are always welcome since they are helpful to both veterans and newbies alike. techizhong's bombastic and vituperative comments are unfounded and unwelcome here, especially if they are targeted toward an honest and helpful player, like Arin.

Leave a comment:

• CannibaL
    replied
    just an offended person))) wasted 2 years playing 10 hours a day))) He also made himself ill) now he’s whining about cheating

Leave a comment:

• Arin
    commented on 's reply
    "you are on the developer’s whitelist"
    -> so you think I used "tool" for 2500 & also think I'm "on the developer's whitelist"? Funny imagination.
    Guess you think so because you think I used "tool" but I didn't get banned. But it's wrong dude, the reason I didn't get banned is because I didn't use any tool, not because I'm on any kinda "whitelist (?)". There is no such a thing.

"Most people know what you did, they just don't want to say it"
    -> Who know what? lol feel free to say it lol

One thing I certainly know is that you don't know (or just refuse to accept) what I did, and are just keeping saying the "loophole" repeatedly. There is no loophole here, I clearly explained what I did, and you are just refusing to understand or accept it (yeah it seems like "loophole" between you and me).
    I don't care how you think about me, so go ahead, but I just want to make it clear that your imagination about me and about dev is totally wrong : )

"Close this post"
    -> Why should I ? lol
    Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 02:01 PM.

• Mxtof
    replied
    Thank you Arin for the time and dedication you put into this "simple" experiment. You clearly demonstrated, if needed be, the importance of medals.Yes, most people know what you did for this game. And you did great.

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    What drugs are you doing or what drugs should you be doing?

The gradual increase of his Champion Levels is well documented by the season results and through posts. Reaching CL 2400 or CL 2500 is simply a matter of doing the time. Invest the time and resources and anyone can do it without using any loopholes.

Just because you can't does not mean that someone else can't.

When I choose to farm? I will farm a Champion Level a day which is currently about 42B. I suck at the game and takes me longer but can do it in less than 4 hours of real-time. I just do not do it often enough. I currently have 3100+ minutes of Greater Experience Boosters active and am sitting on a Stash of 500+ Greater Experience Boosters waiting to be used.

Do the time? Get the results. Simple as that.

The post does not need to be closed. You need to stand down.

• Gargos
    commented on 's reply
    I'm curious. Please describe these loopholes. You seem to be making accusations without any foundations, whereas Arin has provided figures to support his statements. Most people? Who? You seem to be flinging wild assertions without any basis, allegations without any evidence. Please provide some solid facts, then perhaps you can be taken seriously, and not seem to be simply trolling. Bah, this is such nonsense and not worth anyone's time.
Working...
X