Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero medal anb test (warrior, defender set)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• techizhong
    replied
    Just shut up. You should be glad that the developer didn't ban your account. Maybe it's because you're active enough, maybe you recharged enough, maybe you're familiar with the developer enough. No matter what the reason is, you should feel lucky. 2499 You are still alive, don't argue with me, because no matter how you argue in 2499, it will be in vain, unless you have no job, work for ETERNIUM 12 hours a day (every day) and you must use 100% EXPERIENCE BOOSTER(every time).
    All anyone close to 2500 is a cheater
    SO, please shut up , play with your ETERNIUM.​

Leave a comment:

• ioswei2024
    replied
    Can you provide a video of TL 184? I'm a newbie and I want to learn

Leave a comment:

• Arin
    started a topic Zero medal anb test (warrior, defender set)

Zero medal anb test (warrior, defender set)

Hi, I'm a warrior player & have tested every meta's anb push with zero medal account. This time I tested 6 defender set (shield warrior) with my zero medal account.

The result was TL 184 (TL 185 is doable as well), which guarantees top 3, 5, or 10 during anb event.

Beginners' major misunderstanding about medal effect is some of them think 100 red medals = around 1000 power. The actual effect is 157 red medals = 257 power due to diminished return, +1 power per 1 red medal. Other stat effects are same pattern as well.

Due to the huge set & gear effect, the 257 power gap (and other stats as well) is felt like kinda 10000 vs. 10257, not 0 vs. 257, which means medals are not that critical for push as you might think (of course I'm not saying there is no medal effect at all). Hope this test helps beginners know they don't need to be too nervous about medals.

The leader board is bronze 30 final result. I requested Dev to remove my alt account from bronze reward list cuz it's just a test.​
    Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 02:16 AM.
Working...
X