Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero medal anb test (warrior, defender set)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• techizhong
    replied
    I said the more you reply, the more loopholes will become more and more, but it doesn't matter, you are on the developer’s whitelist. You don't have to explain, you know what you did.
    Most people know what you did, they just don't want to say it, because everyone knows that saying it won't change anything.​
    Close this post

Leave a comment:

• Arin
    commented on 's reply
    It takes around an hour (a little bit longer than an hour) for me to do 30B. Maybe not 1000 gems everyday, but yeah I spent many gems for boosters as well.

So rough calculation, around 22820 B is required from 2400 (6693 B) to 2500 (29513 B). It took around 3.5 years for me to do it, so 22820 B ÷ 1277 days = around 17.8 B / day. It takes less than an hour for me to do 17.8 B. So it's actually average of less than 1 hr a day for 3.5 years (to reach 2500 from 2400).
    Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 08:14 AM.

• techizhong
    replied
    So you must invest at least 1000 diamonds every day and get 30B+ XP

Leave a comment:

• Arin
    commented on 's reply
    I'll try recording it.
    Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 06:54 AM.

• Arin
    commented on 's reply
    For your reference, my current xp is 4814 %. Three full 133% xp jewelry. War supply is my farvorite (15% xp boost, so around 5536 % with it).

I reached around CL 2208 during bronze 29, which is kinda impossible with old season 3 setting. And normally it takes less than 30 sec for me to run 105. My best time for 105 is around 10~11 sec, which is also impossible with old xp farming setting. (& the average time is longer ofc). And sometimes I skip collecting boss drop, etc.

Now I understand your frustration a little bit, but plz remember that current farming is very different from old day's setting.
    Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 07:13 AM.

• techizhong
    replied
    If you only play a little bit of time a day, then your 30 seconds of 105 and 110% jewelry is meaningless, because XP takes time to accumulate

Leave a comment:

• Arin
    commented on 's reply
    First, 10 hrs everyday for 2 years? That's wow.
    Second, since you shared your toon info, how long did it take for you to run TL 105? And what was your xp % for that 2 years?

By the way, (& anyway), season 3 farming is hugly different from current farming (with belt, bracer, trinkets, and even spiritstones, etc.), which is much slower than current farming and much lower total xp %).

PS: I'm the one who hopes devs will ban all the botters.
    Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 06:28 AM.

• techizhong
    replied
    Okay, I won’t argue with you. I said I don’t care. I don't care if you are 2500 or 2600
    But anyone who has reached 2400 knows what you did -_- .
    I have also reached 2400, so I know how difficult it is after 2400
    The experience requirement for those after 2400 is 100B
    2500 even reached an astonishing 400B
    I once invested 10 hours a day (2019-2021almost every day) for more than 2 years in this game, and I even gave up my store just to play.
    Then in 2021, I was diagnosed with cervical spondylosis, inflammation of the tendons and tendon sheaths in my right hand, and I had to give up the game
    wuming is i​

Click image for larger version  Name:	wu123.png Views:	11 Size:	64.8 KB ID:	222501
    Last edited by techizhong; 05-14-2024, 07:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Arin
    replied
    Originally posted by techizhong View Post
    You'd better not reply to me. The more you say, the more loopholes you'll see. Do you understand? If you only play for 2 hours a day and don’t use tools, you won’t reach 2500 even in 10 years.
    Totally wrong again. I reached 2500 in 3.5 years after 2400 without any tool. And it took 1.5 years to reach 2400 (without any tool ofc).

Before saying "you won't reach 2500 in 10 years", do you know how much xp is required for CL 2500? (I know exactly how much xp is required totally to reach CL 2500).

And do you know how long it takes for me to run TL 105?
    And do you know what is my gears xp %?
    Guess you don't know any of them : )
    (You should know them all before calculating how many years I need to reach 2500).
    If you know them all, you will know around 2 hrs / day is enough for me to reach 2500 in 3.5 years. (I can show you the calculation : )

It depends on how fast you run trial for farming, and what's your gear's xp %, etc. I use 200% boosters for your reference.
    Any other question? : )
    Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 06:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• techizhong
    replied
    You'd better not reply to me. The more you say, the more loopholes you'll see. Do you understand? If you only play for 2 hours a day and don’t use tools, you won’t reach 2500 even in 10 years.

Leave a comment:

• Arin
    replied
    Originally posted by techizhong View Post
    Only you understand what you did and what tools you used. Is it legal? As long as the developer calculates it, he can understand it.
    But I don’t care if you are legal or not. Even if you pay 2600, it has nothing to do with me. I just can’t stand a liar being so blatant.
    You should play the game quietly​
    Of course it is 100% legit. No botting. No tool. (And no 12 hrs playing a day, much & much less). So guess you don't know how many days I've played E?

It's better to know how many days the player has played E before you assert the player should play 12 hrs a day to reach CL 2500, otherwise you can be totally wrong like this.
    Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 05:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• techizhong
    replied
    Only you understand what you did and what tools you used. Is it legal? As long as the developer calculates it, he can understand it.
    But I don’t care if you are legal or not. Even if you pay 2600, it has nothing to do with me. I just can’t stand a liar being so blatant.
    You should play the game quietly​

Leave a comment:

• Arin
    commented on 's reply
    Not only from South Korea. There are other good shield warrior players from other countries, bronze rank 2 warrior is from Russia for example. Anyway, it doesn't need to be "where are you from?" issue.

& of course I can share video, recently I'm thinking recording a push video.

So what's your point? Do you think high TL shield warrior push is cheating? (of course not if so).
    Last edited by Arin; 05-14-2024, 05:48 PM.

• Arin
    commented on 's reply
    I reached CL 2500 which is 100% legit. Before saying "12 hours a day" (ofc I don't play like that at all) and "all anyone close to 2500 is a cheater", do you know how long it took for me to reach CL 2500? : )
    You are wrong dude.

• LieTian
    replied
    Please send out a video. There are only a few people from South Korea in the world who can use shield warfare and its exaggeration to quickly pass through high-level positions. It's useless to just say it with their mouths. Do you dare to send it out?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X