X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shintara
    replied
    ohwyeahhhhh

This is looking really good already guys!
    Can't wait to give it a go!

I find the environment a bit 'dark' and I see a lot of walking between interactions, but I like the quest prompts up top and the sounds, so far.
    I hope there will be some nice soundtracks for the background and that the tap & hold to move system will still be applied here too. I love that way of moving, especially if you're playing 1 handed!

Keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• adolf_2003
    replied
    The dialogue box is so sharp, maybe a darker background will be better.

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    replied
    First!

Jk. It seems very promising. May I ask how will the other players interact with the world? Working as a team, but not mandatory in any way, so I can play solo if I want to, or if offline?
    Last edited by LodWig; 02-24-2023, 06:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Adrian (Developer)
    started a topic Artemis First Playable

Artemis First Playable

Hello everyone,

As promised, we have a first-playable teaser from our new action-rpg - Artemis.

As a team, we had a blast creating and playing it over the last 3 months. Our focus for this iteration was to create a fluid and satisfactory combat experience, one of the defining pillars of an enjoyable ARPG. We might have put more effort than required for a first playable to also define the initial mood for the great adventure we envision.

The game feels smooth on mobile devices as well and we support cross-platform gameplay. With the always on servers it’s an exhilarating feeling to see other players randomly joining the world and playing. A feeling we cannot wait to share with you in the upcoming closed-alpha version.

Speaking of closed-alpha, we will set up a registration system very soon. Keep checking back for news on this one.

Enjoy the video, we sure enjoyed creating it.

Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Working...
X