Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek
    replied
    I am very excited to see the launch of beta testing. Do you all have a goal in mind as to when a beta version will be available?

Leave a comment:

• FringeEvent
    replied
    Just submitted my registration for closed alpha. This is exactly the type of game I've been waiting for. Really hopeful I get picked!

Leave a comment:

• Irilacnek
    replied
    I’m very excited for this, I loved Etetnium, I hope I get approved for the alpha. I agree with darkness as well. Currently playing Diablo Immortal, and that game is frustratingly dark sometimes too.

Leave a comment:

• Derek
    replied
    I see that you all are in the process of starting a closed public beta test. I hope my application gets picked as I would love to offer my constructive perspectives as I grind through a defender warrior. I know it is not a meta set but I always play tank melee warriors when I play RPG

Leave a comment:

• wildbear247
    replied
    Looks promising, will be watching the progression of this with great interest....

Leave a comment:

• Ariant
    commented on 's reply
    You are welcome. Keep the good work. Hopefully all team of development always healthy.

• Adrian (Developer)
    commented on 's reply
    Big thanks from us as well, your support helps us maintain and make better games.

• Andor
    replied
    Are there any new announcement about Artemis?

Leave a comment:

• Ariant
    replied
    Hi Adrian

This is my first post, and I really glad to be know U as Developer of Eternium, one of the best game that I've played.

Before I comment about Artemis, I want little introduction my self. I know Eternium and register account 2124 days ago. But long time after my Bounty Hunter level 18 I'm got sick at real life, that must be need more time for recovery. After that, I forgotten about Eternium, because my device is also I must sell. Last month I suddenly read about Eternium when I browsing about game offline RPG. I remember that I have account there. I try to login, and its work. How goosebump I feel it. I excited and try to create a new hero for my journey. U can check this story in my log activities. I also purchase daily gems, according my economy which I can buy, and hope that is maybe a little support for the team development. I really thank you so much for create this extraordinary RPG.

And about Artemis, its really promising journey, I excited and can't wait to play this game too with Eternium daily journey, ANB event, and whatever news will bring for us from development team.

Keep the good work, and I just can promise that will play the game that you will continue developing. Eternium, and also Artemis.

Big thanks from me, a newbie player.
    Last edited by Ariant; 03-30-2023, 04:02 AM. Reason: Editing for minor typo

Leave a comment:

• Andor
    replied
    Any new updates on Artemis?

Leave a comment:

• Adrian (Developer)
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, we are going to support virtual joysticks and gamepads as well.

• Wolfsgirl
    replied
    Very nice from what I am seeing. Will there be an option for less dark in the PC version as well?

Leave a comment:

• yiyewoo
    replied
    wow,it is really good.
    Is the virtual joystick available on the moble version? I love that way of moving,

Leave a comment:

• Deepz
    replied
    Waiting for this to be released even if it is a close beta one. So where do I sign up?

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Sounds like an interesting new twist.
Working...
X