Artemis Closed Alpha Sign-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artemis Closed Alpha Sign-up

Dream Primer is hard at work on a new title, Project Artemis. Sign up for the closed alpha today! ==> https://www.makingfun.com/artemis/alphasignup.html

Thanks Travis. Any hints regarding the closed alpha schedule?

Comment

Very exciting news. Fall is right around the corner. Sadly I suspect I will not be able to resist the urge to support making fun financially even during the beta. At least I will be supporting a group of people that have always supported the games they create and the players that play them. I have played many games that have no competent customer support.

Comment

Hi,

I signed up but did not receive the verification email​.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking at the database, I see that you are signed up. I also see that you received the verification email and confirmed your registration.

OK, thanks!

Comment

I too never received the conformation e-mail, and I have tried repeatedly. Could you please check for me?

Comment

I got an e-mail awhile ago and signed up there I believe. Please check and see if I am on the list. Thank you.

Comment

Winter is coming, the closed alpha?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Editing a comment
          I just heard an update from the team. The current projection is "two months" from now - "projection" being the key word. There are a lot of moving parts and things that can go wrong or take longer than expected.

Considering there is a movie, and the coming moon mission, that bear the same name, I hope they come up with a new name soon, for the game.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Editing a comment
          "Project Artemis" is just an internal-ish, working title. The live game will have a different name.
      Working...
      X