Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jay clarke
    replied
    Android now working very different feel to eternium no instructions so just feeling my way around

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    Cheers.
    Finally got it to work....

• papa jim
    commented on 's reply
    yes, it has been live since october.

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    same here...
    ???

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Is the server (Artemis discord channel) open for posting ?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Astera (formerly Project Artemis) is the open world multiplayer action RPG Dream Primer (makers of Eternium) is working on. You can learn more at https://www.makingfun.com/.

• Phabricious
    replied
    Whats this Artemis? Can you please explain?

Leave a comment:

• Andor
    replied
    OK I figured that was the case thank you.maybe I will be chosen again if there is another round.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by Andor View Post
    I got the mails to play but I do not see android as a choice.
    This first round did not include an Android build. Adrian (Developer) can expand on that.

Leave a comment:

• Andor
    replied
    Is there a link to play on android or just apple? I got the mails to play but I do not see android as a choice.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (193).png Views:	0 Size:	167.6 KB ID:	220705
    I get to this point in logging in and then can't go any further. The access icons are not useable, and when I try to claim the account it tells me that my email address has already been used! I have been trying to access the Discord server through the icon provided in the game, as is shown in the above screen shot.
    Last edited by RockDoc; 11-29-2023, 02:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your help. I went back through old emails and found the email in my spam folder. I didn't even know that gmail had a spam folder...

• Adrian (Developer)
    replied
    Try now, Carl-Bot was not assigning reaction roles correctly in the last 12 hours or so.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Try adding your own reaction to all 3 of those posts. Unfortunately, I did it a few weeks ago, so I don't see what you're seeing.

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Yes, and I clicked on the first salute icon, but I don't see anything beyond that Oct 17th message. Was I supposed to click on all of the icons?
    Last edited by Ozymandius; 11-29-2023, 01:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X