Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eternium's Season Update: Legacy Gear and Beyond!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eternium's Season Update: Legacy Gear and Beyond!

Hey Eternium Warriors!

The new season is upon us, and it's bringing changes that will shake the very core of Eternium. Get ready to explore, craft, and conquer like never before!

Introducing Legacy Gear: These items are a class apart. Requiring the rare Mark of the Oracle for crafting, each Legacy item is a symbol of prestige and power. We are super excited about this new class of gear as it provides our elder players something exclusive to chase. Start your quest to craft these mythical items!

First of its Kind - The Liberator: Introducing the first Legacy item to appear in Eternium! This shield isn’t just a defensive tool; it’s a game-changer for Shield Warriors. Experience new tactics and strategies with its unique powers.

Defender Set Reimagined: We've tweaked the Defender set for enhanced performance. Pair it with The Liberator for an unmatched combat experience.

New Spiritstone - Manastim: Want faster ability recovery? Manastim is your answer. This Spiritstone is a game-changer for those who thrive on rapid skills and dynamic combat.

Velocinite Stays, Choices Expand: With Velocinite still in play, you now have more strategic choices. And keep an eye out - our Spiritstone roster is set to grow, bringing new tactical dimensions each season.

We Want Your Feedback: Dive into these new features and let us know what you think. Your strategies, experiences, and suggestions are what make Eternium's community vibrant and alive.

Here's to a new era of challenges and triumphs in Eternium!

Very happy with a de-stalation of one of my favorite games. Fairly unexpected.

Comment

So how do we obtain the Mark of Oracles, especially since you need 8 to make the new shield? What gear releases them when salvaged?

Comment

What good are the Mark Of The Oracle for Bounty Hunters or Mages?

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
          So how do we obtain the Mark of Oracles, especially since you need 8 to make the new shield? What gear releases them when salvaged?
          So far, there's 3 sources for MotO:
          1. Salvaging Liberator shields (from drops)
          2. Legendary crate;
          3. Chests from story mode (Drop rate is very low, though)

Originally posted by StMichael688 View Post
          What good are the Mark Of The Oracle for Bounty Hunters or Mages?
          No use for those classes, yet. But since the shield is said to be the first of the Legacy kind, BH and Mages will get their toys too eventually.

Comment

Just to point out legendary crates do not contain marks of oracle's. Also it would have been better to have legacy items for all 3 classes at launch. Once again devs introducing new features without thinking it through!

Comment

• papa jim
              papa jim commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it was a good move on their part, the shield has been well received by the warriors. The devs have asked for input on what hunter and mage would like to see as a legacy item.

Originally posted by jay clarke View Post
            Just to point out legendary crates do not contain marks of oracle's.
            Indeed, that's the Celestial crate actually. Can't say I buy it everyday, so I got the name wrong. Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

I got a MaO from something to the end of Season 20 rewards.

It was from some goldybox that was supposed to have 1-2 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mxtof View Post
                1. Salvaging Liberator shields (from drops)
                got 4 MaO

Comment

What happened to all the spirit stones I had? They disappeared.

Comment

Also the mage class could use a staff and book combination legacy drop.

Comment

Why are you going with Spirit Stones again- you stole the last batch from us out of our inventory and off our characters jewelry. I ain't even using this batch of Spirit (sucker) Stones ... selling them for the coin. I ain't falling for than that mess of you removing them again ...

Comment

Originally posted by David Hilfiker View Post
                        What happened to all the spirit stones I had? They disappeared.
                        Originally posted by Knightmare5498 View Post
                        Why are you going with Spirit Stones again- you stole the last batch from us out of our inventory and off our characters jewelry. I ain't even using this batch of Spirit (sucker) Stones ... selling them for the coin. I ain't falling for than that mess of you removing them again ...
                        Spiritstones only last one Season. At the end of each Season, they are converted into Essences (crafting ingredients).

Comment

All and all, I need more velociraptor stones...
                          Give them to me!

All and all, seems like a cool all-around job to me.
                          Good job!

Comment

Oh OK I will use the essences then. Thank you for your answer.

Comment

Working...
                            X