Release Notes - 1.16.10/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release Notes - 1.16.10/11

This release represents one of the biggest releases we've had in the past year.

Season Pass Revamp
    • UI Redesign: We've completely overhauled the Season Pass UI for a more intuitive and engaging player experience. Navigation is now smoother, and information is easier to digest, especially for newcomers.
    • New XP Earning Mechanism: Say goodbye to the old grind. Seasonal XP will now be earned through a variety of bounties, including daily, seasonal, and event-specific challenges. These bounties are designed to keep gameplay fresh and rewarding.
    • Expanded Level Progression: The Season Pass now boasts 60 levels, up from the previous 20. Each level offers dual rewards: one for free and one for Premium Pass holders, ensuring that every player has something to strive for.
    • Premium Plus Pass: Introducing an all-new tier to our Season Pass. Premium Plus offers additional rewards, allows players to fast track their progress by 10 levels, and provides extra bounties for a more enriched gaming experience.
    New Features and Items
    • Lethalade Spirit Stone: Enhance your arsenal with the Lethalade Spirit Stone, tailored for players who prioritize critical damage in their builds. This addition is sure to shake up combat strategies and player preferences.
    • Cape of the Ancestral Spirits: Introducing a legacy item that doesn't just add to your look but opens up new possibilities for your build by allowing the equipping of Spirit Stones. We're eager to see how this changes the game's dynamics.
    Bug Fixes and Quality of Life Improvements
    • We've made several bug fixes and improvements to ensure a smoother, more enjoyable Eternium experience. Your feedback has been invaluable in identifying and addressing these issues, and we're committed to continuing these efforts.

After the latest updates 1.16.7 and 1.16.10, I have some part of the new changes applied to the game, like NPC Ingrid showing the new Cape, however the season didn't actually start, I wonder if it's only me. I also didn't have any Spiritstone drop after the previous season ended. I got one new Cape drop in TL 105 as well.

Could you please let us know when the new season will start, I also asked in the Announcements part but I guess it went unnoticed.

Thanks,

Comment

• Gargos
      Gargos commented
      Editing a comment
      Spiritstones only drop during Season, including ANBs. When Season ends they are converted to various essences.

The new season will start once the latest build gets approved on iOS, which should be tomorrow (Thursday). We want to get builds out there ASAP so they are live for a few days to verify everything is running smoothly before we start ANB Bronze.

Comment

• Swordsman
      Swordsman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the information.

• giecomo
      giecomo commented
      Editing a comment
      John, new hero classes have been "in the works" since I started playing around 2017, and it's still the same 3 heroes. When will they honestly be out?

Hi. After the latest update the game keeps crashing just after the Syncing Profile screen. It's on my Samsung Tab A with Android 7. It's an old device but Eternium was working fine before the last update. Any idea what I can do? I tried clearing data, force-stopping and re-installing.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      As of game version 1.16.x, Eternium no longer supports Android 7 or earlier. In order to continue playing, you'll have to update to Android 8 or later.

Changes I'd like to see ingame (aside from you all to stop stealing our aquired Spirit Stones), change pvp so that we're actually fighting other players and not your computer running other players characters (computer think insanely fast, way faster than humans) ... I currently refuse to pvp cause of this. The staging area has had 2 doors leading left and right to the "Coming Soon" areas (either add new areas, or remove the doors), and more difficulty levels; Legendary is weak versus a Lvl 70 (1880+) characters like mine. How about more classes ... how many years has it been with the same 3 characters. The yellow tokens to let us change our looks ... why are we still getting these, I must have like 25000 of them. C'mon Travis ... you've emailed me numerous times, explain how you're gonna make the game more fun for us high level players?!

Comment

• Knightmare5498
      Knightmare5498 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like we need more essences - my characters are Lvl 1880+ ... I literally have thousands of essences!!

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      I for one am not afraid of using all those excess essences to craft outside of ANB.

Yeah, it's more expensive, but selective crafting is definitely worthwhile to improve your farming toon(s). I, too, have tons of essences I've accumulated over the years, but if you have kept track of your crafting (ex. using Pythia) for your favorite farmer toon(s), you can always improve on the gear. And each ANB also provides an opportunity to refresh a class along with its crafting history, in case you mess up the Pythia algorithm by crafting both on mobile and PC (for example).

Part of the end game progression -- which is forever -- is to try to maximise the effectiveness of all your champions and your favorite builds to use on them, whether you intend to farm gold and/or experience with them in Story or in Trials, or to actively compete with a favorite in the Season Trials.

• Knightmare5498
      Knightmare5498 commented
      Editing a comment
      Blah, blah, blah. I play Eternium every other day for like 15min doing 2-days worth of dailies. Spend roughly 14hrs+ of gameplay on "Evil Lands" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ames.evillands) on Sundays, and roughly 12hrs+ every day Monday through Saturday on Diablo Immortal (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iablo.immortal) ... to me Eternium is boring.

Good Morning. Quick Question on the Cape of the Ancestral Spirits. When I go to Ingrid to craft it, it shows it is locked. Normally you click on an item in that situation and it charges you Glory to unlock it. When I click on it, it shows me where I can craft it, choosing attributes, but won't give me the action to purchase or craft it. I have plenty of Glory so that is not an issue. I checked Liana but she only has the recipe for the shield. What am I missing please? TIA.
    Last edited by Pawado; 03-08-2024, 10:41 AM.
    ZANO QUQU HIMA 4014

Comment

• Mxtof
      Mxtof commented
      Editing a comment
      If you bought all recipes but the shield one, you need to refresh to make the cape appear in Liana's offers.

• RockDoc
      RockDoc commented
      Editing a comment
      At the present time you unlock gear recipes using gems, not Glory. While many of us wish we could use our Glory, gems are the only currency that Liana currently accepts.

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      There was a post on Discord - if you only have the Shield recipe left, then you'll need to hit the Refresh for the Cape to show up, give that a try and see...

Season reward tiles have a number in the urc which i took to be how many of the reward you would receive. However, you only get one, regardless of what the reward tile says. What's up?

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a bug, looks like you're only meant to get 1 - fixed in v1.16.13

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      ^This^. It's a visual bug. You're only supposed to get 1.

Sorry, ulc not urc

Comment

Working...
    X