Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eternium Update: New Features and Your Feedback Wanted! ✨

Hi All!

We’re thrilled to announce the latest update to Eternium, including new features designed to enhance your gaming experience and reward your adventures! I wanted to take a moment to highlight a couple of big changes:

Shrine of the Oracle Offer
    We’re exciting to bring you the "Shrine of the Oracle." Say goodbye to the Daily Gems offer and hello to an improved offer that's now available on all platforms, including iOS for the first time! This exclusive offer grants 500 Gems instantly with an additional 100 bonus Gems available for daily claim over the next 29 days. Stack this offer up to six times for even more Gems and extended benefits. Remember, consistency is key; log in daily to claim your bonus Gems.

Ongoing Reward Box
    The adventure doesn’t end! We've added a new Ongoing Reward Box at the end of the Season path, ensuring your bounties are always rewarding. While we are excited to build this new season pass structure, we acknowledge the Large Treasure rewards during this current season may feel underwhelming. We're already brainstorming innovative rewards for the next season to elevate your experience further.

We Want Your Feedback! ?
    As we continue to develop Eternium, your satisfaction and enjoyment remain our top priority. With the introduction of the Ongoing Reward Box, we're already planning more exciting rewards for next season. But we need your insights: What kinds of rewards do you want to see in Eternium?

Our goal is to ensure everyone is thrilled to participate in the premium season, and we believe the best way to achieve this is through direct feedback from you. Share your ideas and wishes for future rewards in this thread. Your feedback is crucial in shaping a rewarding and engaging experience for all.

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm. Together, we’ll make Eternium an even more thrilling adventure for everyone.

Warm regards,

Josh and the Eternium Team

The difficulty is in striking a balance for new and long-term players. Large treasure box is definitely underwelming (I take it it's not activated yet?) and will just go straight to salvage for crafting mats - since the focus is set gear above level 71, anything locked at level 70 will be salvaged. So, in a sense, you could just give material crates directly instead, save the salvage step.

Gems is always helpful, since they can be saved for ANB; Gold is also useful, perhaps not as much for those that do Gold farming runs... Maybe random spirit stone chance, to help with the build - unless you're planning to keep these rare. Any chance of giving Cosmetic points, or are those set to be locked for purchase only?

Anything else kinda just pile up anyway, great for starting out, but then just accumulate and sits there with nothing to use them on - Glory for example.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
      The difficulty is in striking a balance for new and long-term players. Large treasure box is definitely underwelming (I take it it's not activated yet?) and will just go straight to salvage for crafting mats - since the focus is set gear above level 71, anything locked at level 70 will be salvaged. So, in a sense, you could just give material crates directly instead, save the salvage step.

Gems is always helpful, since they can be saved for ANB; Gold is also useful, perhaps not as much for those that do Gold farming runs... Maybe random spirit stone chance, to help with the build - unless you're planning to keep these rare. Any chance of giving Cosmetic points, or are those set to be locked for purchase only?

Anything else kinda just pile up anyway, great for starting out, but then just accumulate and sits there with nothing to use them on - Glory for example.
      I would agree. If you have been playing for any length of time, anything in a treasure box just gets salvaged for materials. I would rather see a random set item (which is likely to get salvaged anyway), Gems, or Cosmetic points.

Comment

After I claimed all the season bounties with 35 days remaining, I was frustrated that the daily bounties kept appearing, but didn't increase my score. So thanks for bringing in the large chests, modest as they may be. I would like it if you extended the season bounty rack to two or three times the sixty rewards you laid out in this initial run. Maybe make it require increasingly more points to reach the next reward, to keep seasoned players motivated. I would also like to see cosmetic points, because I'm never going to pay real money for them.

Comment

You have to bare in mind players who don't buy a pass and will need most of the season to claim all the available rewards and not be able to get them with 35 days remaining.

Comment

The first thing that popped to mind for the extra chest is cosmetic points. Everything can be picked up in game.

Comment

Are the bonus rewards after reaching lvl 60 in Season Pass only available for Premium and Premium +? I am at lvl 62 and when I click on 2 bounties available, opens up a window to buy Premium and Premium +.

Comment

I have shared elsewhere and will share again here. There is NOTHING in the season pass premium or plus that I will use except for gems! The clicking through the UI is a waste of my time.

what I would like? Let me buy with gold, glory, gems the exact BOA level 77 I need. Create a way for me to build the exact 77 breastplate I want similar to the way jewelry works.

VENT on:
                I would do gem and gold runs for days rather than failed after failed after failed crafting attempt. I would farm trials for predictable drops to combine for gear. I have not the mental fortitude to sit with Pythia on the other screen hoping this time might be the time. I have done it for complete sets of 77 for all three characters and I just cannot bring myself to go through it yet again. For now, at least, I am done with it.
                VENT off.

Comment

• Swamp Donkey
                  Swamp Donkey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm am completely with you on the BoM front, All they have to do is let us chose the status effect on it by paying with say Glory? Let's be honest, there is no other use for it. However like yourself, this is me venting as they could have addressed this issue years ago. So I now don't hold out much hope on that front.

Glad they have identified that the bouns chest is incredibly underwhelming. That is a quick remedy though, just introduce cosmetic points, glory, gems etc etc. Pretty much anything that is marginally useful.

Does the new update also reduce the range of Leap? Some of my map-spanning leaps aren't working any more, and for others, I have to choose a new aiming point.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                  Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No changes to Leap mechanics in any recent updates.

It's back to normal now, at least in most cases. Maybe it was a quirk of one of my heroes or their gear, or maybe I just needed close and re-open Eternium. But thanks for the reply.

Comment

Many equipment descriptions in the game are not translated correctly or simply not translated (in Chinese), which makes me confused in the game. I hope to find a proper solution and value Chinese players, as I have spent money.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                    Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A lot of stuff has been added to the game since the last translation pass. We plan to do another pass.

Would really prefer if shrine of oracle stacked rather than extended the duration. That pass and the season pass basically make the game.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing it randomized. Give a choice of one out of three boxes, ex. red-green-blue. One for gear, one for mats, and one for currency (gems, gold, glory, or cosmetic). Like the other boxes, on open have it give a randomized award in that category. Being able to combine the chess would be nice also.
                    1 large= epic, 3 large= legendary, 9 large= set
                    Like the others said after a point Glory becomes useless. Using it to bump stats on gear is an idea.
                    X glory=1 stat point up to item max value

Comment

The only way to get any of the power medals is to get into the top 25 but with long term players having 100 plus power medals there is no way to catch up to them. There has to be a better way. I may be wrong, and correct me if so, but it seems futile to keep working at it. I have stopped playing on a full time basis because I've become discouraged over this. (playing as a BH btw).
                      ZANO QUQU HIMA 4014

Comment

Objectively, it is impossible to collect an equal amout of medals. But there are many players whose "rare" (glory, knowledge, heroism) medals are greater than or equal to "common" (fortitude, tenacity, vigor). I have 120+ common, 20+ "rare" (and 0 glory medals). Magic "Top 10 Players"
                      Last edited by asa_ua; Yesterday, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X